Quantcast
Centrists - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
aRdja

Centrists

Labour MP clumsily defending Trans rights is as bad as Tories championing eugenics. Post some other lol-worthy ones.

2 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Wait, James O'Brien is a 'vile human being'. Fucking hell, you've gone mad.

Eh? Where have you been? My views on that vermin have been consistent for a number of years now. You couldn’t find a more patronising man if you tried.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Eh? Where have you been? My views on that vermin have been consistent for a number of years now. You couldn’t find a more patronising man if you tried.

3 posters on this forum will take the pepsi-challenge with him on that. One just negged you. 

Anyway crack on girls. 

1 minute ago, viRdjil said:

Yes, I’ve heard you say strange shit about him being FBPE before but ‘vile human being’ and ‘vermin’ is a new one on me. Why such horrible things? Has he turned into a Nazi since I last spoke to him, murdered some babies? What did I miss to warrant such strong name calling? 

Oh, and what does Dawn Butler being a bit stupid have to do with Centrism? 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

I have no idea what a Centrist even is. 

The accounts he quote-tweeted here are as good a place to start as any.

11 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

The accounts he quote-tweeted here are as good a place to start as any.

I’d start with things that actually have to do with centrism, but I guess a tweet is just as good. 

18 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I have no idea what a Centrist even is. 

It’s the vapid position taken up by people who see the right generally descending to fascism and the left generally fighting to improve the conditions of the working class/minority populations/etc and pretend it’s morally equivalent and *they* are in fact the only reasonable people because the key to politics is to find a balance between objectively very good things and utterly horrific dehumanising things. 

tldr - people like stronts and rico

• Upvote 5

13 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Centrists are people who aren't arsed either way when it comes to people having beans on a full English. 

They take their beans in a ramekin, they are fucking evil. At least you know where you stand with the right wing anti-beaner bastards.

Edited by Ted & Phyllis (from number 14)
Beaner not beaver

10 minutes ago, moof said:

It’s the vapid position taken up by people who see the right generally descending to fascism and the left generally fighting to improve the conditions of the working class/minority populations/etc and pretend it’s morally equivalent and *they* are in fact the only reasonable people because the key to politics is to find a balance between objectively very good things and utterly horrific dehumanising things. 

tldr - people like stronts and rico

What were liberal policies like before the Labour Party kicked them into touch so to speak. Was the liberal attitude to workers and employees just as we find now? Freedom to create great profit at the expense of the working classes? 

It’s a serious question, as it seems the real progress with regards social welfare all came after the inception of the Labour Party.

24 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Centrists are people who aren't arsed either way when it comes to people having beans on a full English. 

Agreed.

The people who make all the difference. The ones who say ‘ Nah, that’s bollocks’ to the things  that just don’t make sense. 

This is brilliant. 

1 minute ago, viRdjil said:

#FBPE

487A5129-95A5-4E41-AAAF-8055EFD373A5.jpeg

Hey man, why did you ignore those questions? What did James O’Brien do to warrant calling him a vile human and vermin, and what does Dawn Butler being stupid got to do with centrists? 

Just now, Numero Veinticinco said:

Hey man, why did you ignore those questions? What did James O’Brien do to warrant calling him a vile human and vermin, and what does Dawn Butler being stupid got to do with centrists? 

Hadley Freeman the Guardian hack is a centrist not Dawn Butler.

James O’Brien is just a disgusting human being. I used to listen to his LBC show... He’s a fucking bully, enjoys nothing more than getting one over Brexit-voting callers, without ever attempting to understand why they voted Leave. Clearly loves the sound of his own voice. 

• Upvote 1