Quantcast
Last 8 Draw - Page 3 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Last 8 Draw

Can remember the semi final draw last year went on longer than Apocalypse Now. You draw the first semi final and then the other one is known. Yet somehow they managed to interview everyone who'd ever lived in Kiev to reassure people they wouldn't get their heads kicked in or that the bizzies wouldn't be on the take during the Final.

Then they managed to have a Michael Parkinson chat with every fucker involved on stage in the draw.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

D1pRkPmXgAMEjB5.jpg:large

I hope that's real, not because of us drawing Ajax, but because the blues will fucking explode, all of their crackpot theories about der redshite conspiracy will finally be confirmed. 

3 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Man United would batter Tottenham

over two legs in the Champions League. I want them out.

Not arsed which of them comes through , I would be confident against either of them in the semi , and would

( assuming Barcelona beat City ) mean only 2 English teams sharing the tv pot.

Looks like my draw is official judging by the leaked document !!

I hope you all realize that if we do win big ears again, we’re going to have to hire some Evertonians to hold up one hand to show we’ve won it six times.

Not sure Porto are the whipping boys of what is left. Think they have or at least had a great home record. Really don't care who we get but in terms of league want City to get Utd with extra time in 2nd leg.

I really want Ajax, a proper European giant and also maybe a bit weaker than some of the others so a good chance to go through.

The main thing I want, however, is to avoid one of the other English clubs. While it would be fun to put one of them out, the stress of going out to one of them would make the games just impossible to enjoy. I would be happy enough with any of the others - Juventus or Barcelona would be a huge challenge, but that's what you're in the CL to do. And of course you'd fancy us to go through against Porto.

Just for fun, I'm going to predict:

United vs. Tottenham

Barcelona vs. Liverpool

City vs. Porto

Ajax vs. Juventus

12 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

D1pRkPmXgAMEjB5.jpg:large

11 hours ago, Aventus said:

I hope that's real, not because of us drawing Ajax, but because the blues will fucking explode, all of their crackpot theories about der redshite conspiracy will finally be confirmed. 

Didn’t the draw get ‘leaked’ last season as well? And the actual draw ended up exactly as predicted? 

Ajax it is. 

Mancs v Tottenham in the CL

Chelsea v Arsenal in the EL

Let them scrap amongst themselves for A slight chance of a trophy this season, as well as trying to secure CL football next season. 

7 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Didn’t the draw get ‘leaked’ last season as well? And the actual draw ended up exactly as predicted? 

Ajax it is. 

Just went back to check. They had a semi-final draw last year and Roma published ticket info for their game against us on their website before the draw was done. 

If that draw Stig posted turns out to be correct then it’s probably time that questions have to be asked. 

I wish they would give the actual time.   It's more fun watching the draw but fun is not a word anyone could use to watch the long drawn out shite they go over. 

• Upvote 1

Compared to last year, we're not the most dangerous team in the last 8, though we are definitely not a team anyone would like to be drawn against. For me, I'll take anyone on, though I would rather we get drawn at home first and thats purely down to not having Robertson for the first leg. I'd rather have his pace for the away leg.

1 hour ago, suzy said:

Sky for their coverage have got Moyes as one of the people going to discuss it!! Moyes!! What experience does he have?

He's watched it on telly before.

• Upvote 2