Quantcast
Man City - the new bitters? - Page 197 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Naz17

Man City - the new bitters?

7 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Footballers are mad to have social media. Im not a public person even I wouldn't invite that shite into my life.

7 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Imagine reading all the shite on your timeline every day. I dont get why they have Twitter accounts.

To be on it is one thing... but to engage with and react to it - take genuine and sincere offence at what weirdos are saying - is entirely another.

Mind you, we need to remind ourselves these are footballers... not Rene Descartes.

5 hours ago, skaro said:

To be on it is one thing... but to engage with and react to it - take genuine and sincere offence at what weirdos are saying - is entirely another.

Mind you, we need to remind ourselves these are footballers... not Rene Descartes.

"I tweet, therefore I am." (Bernardo Silva)

23 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

"I tweet, therefore I am a little Manc rat." (Bernardo Silva)

• Upvote 1

I’m torn with the season restarting so soon.

Should I lament that city and united won’t have time to stew in their misery over a few months or delight that they have so little time to recover mentally before having to start again?

33 minutes ago, JagSquared said:

Should I lament that city and united won’t have time to stew in their misery over a few months or delight that they have so little time to recover mentally before having to start again?

Doesn't matter for me as long as we win the title again

53 minutes ago, JagSquared said:

This one of the reasons why I didn't mind winning this year Champion League. Would rather we had a long break and better pre-season. 

Teams who are still playing are more likely to burn-out in the later stages and we all know the benefits of a good pre-season.

2 hours ago, Josef Svejk said:

"I tweet, therefore I am." (Bernardo Silva)

I would argue that tweeting is not a conscious experience, and therefore nor, in the absence of that condition, is Silva's existence.

15 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

If City were the big club they think they are, they would have sacked Pep after the game. 

If people of Catalogna were as proud as it is claimed, Guardiola would have already resigned, wouldn’t He ?

25 minutes ago, skaro said:

I would argue that tweeting is not a conscious experience, and therefore nor, in the absence of that condition, is Silva's existence.

I wasn't suggesting he is a good philosopher!

In fact, he's a worthless piece of shit...

3 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

The Citizens are on about heysel 24/7 now because they've never won a European cup. 

Even though they were shite in 1985 either fighting relegation or in the 2nd division with legends like Neil Mcnab and Mick McCarthy.

1 hour ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

The Citizens are on about heysel 24/7 now because they've never won a European cup. 

Some of the comments in sports pages are pretty vile. There was a number of them in the Echo recently, not sure if that was why they stopped the comments section for a while though.

We finished neck-and-neck for trophies this season.

Liverpool:

Premier League

Club World Cup

UEFA Super Cup

Man City:

Community Shield

League Cup

CAS Appeal Cup

I still find it quite hilarious that city and their fans some how think they are our rivals. Nothing could be further from the truth. They have no history at all that they are trying to manufacture a rivalry with us. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

I still find it quite hilarious that city and their fans some how think they are our rivals. Nothing could be further from the truth. They have no history at all that they are trying to manufacture a rivalry with us. 

I agree mate, but current opposition makes rivalry even though it does not last, like with Forest in the late 70’.