You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal(a) PL- Match Thread

LFC 6 Times

Haha. Even Gary Neville saying he is sick of saying over and over just how bad Mingolet is.

"I have nothing else to say on the subject". Like Neville or not, he's right.

Yes that made me laugh although he then went on to talk about him for about 5 minutes!

I'm amazed any of our forwards want to stay here yet alone Coutinho with the useless shower behind them. Useless, clueless, lazy. Sort it Jurgen, there are better than Mignolet in our reserves and I don't mean Karius.

Mane was one of the worst players on the pitch.

Guest Pistonbroke

Fuck me I feel rough, still fuming about Mingolet. He needs to be dropped now, our defenders are not the best but they probably don't have any confidence with that clown backing them up. It wasn't just his flapping about on two of those goals, at one point he booted it straight down the middle and to an Arsenal player when he wasn't under that much pressure, he is just a weak character. I'd seriously not bother playing him again this season, just fuck him off to the reserves before selling him on. We could take most keepers from the Championship and they would be an improvement. 

Still reckon we are just 2-3 players away from having a very good side, other clubs fans can see it. Imagine being a manc and having spent all the money they have to be boring as fuck. 

Thought Bobby was ace last night, Mane looked like he was half arsed unless a chance came his way, then like an excited school kid he jizzed down the side of his leg. A very good player, but he needs to sort his fucking head out and be a team player. Salah was also a bit wasteful, but he's ace. 

Any news on Henderson? We'll be better off if he has to spend a few months on the sidelines.  

We can all forgive Gomez. That's inexperience and he's been brilliant but that fucking keeper. At the scene of the crime far too many times he has been. He'll rightly get the blame tonight as to let that in straight after they scored, words fucking fail me. Get rid, put Karius in til may and then buy a fucking world class keeper.

Sorry but no, how many times has gomez been caught like that? Seems to happen all the time.

If he's not a right back then don't play him there or don't play him at all.

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke

Sorry but no, how many times has gomez been caught like that? Seems to happen all the time.

If he's not a right back then don't play him there or don't play him at all.

Royston Vasey are missing their idiot, do yourself a favour and return. 

Mane was one of the worst players on the pitch.

He had an awful game but that’s not what cost us, when you have a front 4 as good as ours you can afford for one to have a shit game.. problem is we have a keeper and defence that can’t manage pressure and it will continue to cost us until he sorts it out

Guest Pistonbroke

A total one off but I agree with him Gordon, he's been caught a few times, not good.

And I rate Gomez highly.

Nah Mike, Donkey said it happens all the time. Gomez is still learning and has a mistake or two in him, he isn't the biggest problem at the back and in general is a very good player at times. 

Nah Mike, Donkey said it happens all the time. Gomez is still learning and has a mistake or two in him, he isn't the biggest problem at the back and in general is a very good player at times.

He would be playing for me, going to be a great player hopefully but he needs to sort himself out at the back post especially. It's awareness more than experience in my mind. Opinions eh.

Guest Pistonbroke

He would be playing for me, going to be a great player hopefully but he needs to sort himself out at the back post especially. It's awareness more than experience in my mind. Opinions eh.

Yeah, his positioning will become better as he gathers more experience, hopefully alongside better players at the back. Last night was weird, we defended well apart from that 5 minute spell where we collectively switched off from front to back. 

Yeah, his positioning will become better as he gathers more experience, hopefully alongside better players at the back. Last night was weird, we defended well apart from that 5 minute spell where we collectively switched off from front to back.

It was very odd, as you said in another post 2/3 players and we are not far off, we have one in Keita. Stick a top chef and a good keeper in and away we go.

Fuck me I feel rough, still fuming about Mingolet. He needs to be dropped now, our defenders are not the best but they probably don't have any confidence with that clown backing them up. It wasn't just his flapping about on two of those goals, at one point he booted it straight down the middle and to an Arsenal player when he wasn't under that much pressure, he is just a weak character. I'd seriously not bother playing him again this season, just fuck him off to the reserves before selling him on. We could take most keepers from the Championship and they would be an improvement.

Still reckon we are just 2-3 players away from having a very good side, other clubs fans can see it. Imagine being a manc and having spent all the money they have to be boring as fuck.

Thought Bobby was ace last night, Mane looked like he was half arsed unless a chance came his way, then like an excited school kid he jizzed down the side of his leg. A very good player, but he needs to sort his fucking head out and be a team player. Salah was also a bit wasteful, but he's ace.

Any news on Henderson? We'll be better off if he has to spend a few months on the sidelines.

Judging by your drunken posts last night mate I think your opinion is void! Haha! Hope you had a good night anyway mate and the result didn’t spoil it too much.

Guest Pistonbroke

It was very odd, as you said in another post 2/3 players and we are not far off, we have one in Keita. Stick a top chef and a good keeper in and away we go.

Yep, I don't trust our owners to hold onto our better players though, Coutinho is as good as gone and you can bet your arse that one of the Spanish teams will come sniffing around for Salah next year.