You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transgender stuff - what's going on?

Gym Beglin

46 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Mental. 

As ever, if the rational voices don’t speak up (for whatever reason - in this case as they are scared of the backlash) then it’s pricks like Morgan who seem to be speaking sense. 

Because you agree with him it's sense. If you disagreed with him it would be stupid. That's the way it works in your mind. You suffer very badly with a case of the ol' ipse dixit. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I mean if you want to be inclusive why not say ‘women and people with a cervix’? That’s everyone. 

Not every woman will be aware she has a cervix, but I bet they all know they are adult

human females. 

Not all women have a cervix, nor do all females. It’s acutely accurate to say ‘anyone with a cervix’. 

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I mean if you want to be inclusive why not say ‘women and people with a cervix’? That’s everyone. 

Not every woman will be aware she has a cervix, but I bet they all know they are adult

human females. 

Who are these women that are not aware that they have a cervix and can they walk and breathe at the same time? I think you might be under-estimating women to make a point

10 minutes ago, PestiRed said:

Who are these women that are not aware that they have a cervix and can they walk and breathe at the same time? I think you might be under-estimating women to make a point

Oh, people who don’t know medical terms or maybe have English as a second language? There’s plenty of people who don’t even know how to get pregnant.  Or that babies don’t come out of their arse. 

21 minutes ago, PestiRed said:

People with learning difficulties. I bet there are a lot more women who don’t know what a cervix is either through ignorance, learning difficulties or language problems than there are transgender people. 

58 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

People with learning difficulties. I bet there are a lot more women who don’t know what a cervix is either through ignorance, learning difficulties or language problems than there are transgender people. 

Years ago I used to write letters for BG (pay us or you’ll never see her alive again - that type of stuff) and they all had to be cleared by some external body that ensured they could be understood by everyone. Half the population is  less intelligent than the average person and it’s easy to forgot how many just don’t understand basic words.  

If they'd said women, their mentions would've been filled with "men have cervixes too!" And then a massive argument with accusations of being transphobic. 

I saw a thread on period poverty the other day which had an additional tweet on it "and men, men have periods too! Sorry" because she'd been pulled up on it. 

Gonna start using my monthlies as a reason to be an arsehole for 5 days. 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Nice to see rico is maintaining his 5:1 ratio of his posts to everybody else's posts. Some are even consecutive.

I’d love to see the posting rules by the way. Can you PM them to me? 

Quick question for you though.  Can you define ‘woman’ for me? Ta. 

53 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

He's no fool but although he will get to sleep with a few more women they will all have hairy armpits, body odour and daddy issues. It's not worth it and I speak from experience. Stick to the normal ones, they are more fun. 

True. And the lesbians who don’t want to fuck him because of his beard and cock will be the bigots. 

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

True. And the lesbians who don’t want to fuck him because of his beard and cock will be the bigots. 

No, a few Twitter twats - the ones you seem incredibly obsessed with - will call them bigots. They’re twats and nobody other than you listens to them. 

• Upvote 1

This guy has written extensively on trans issues and interviewed lots of trans and non-binary people about their journey and has a couple of books in print about the subject along with subjects like Modern Islam in the world today as well as mental health and the over reliance on medication to deal with it. He also is a registered social worker and has a page on Facebook too. I really enjoy his writing. Very compassionate guy.

https://www.declanhenry.co.uk

It's not me btw we just happen to share the same name! 

• Upvote 1