You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

World Darts Championship

The Golden Eel

Do you still think that?

Anderson hasn't missed a double yet, sensational darts.

3-1 out of nowhere. Still think Anderson will finish the job but always good to see a fighter.

Do you still think that?

Anderson hasn't missed a double yet, sensational darts.

No nothing me!

To be fair was a cracker...VDP was 2-0 up in 1st set and should have gone on to close that out but didn't...even had chances in that last set to square it at 2 legs all and set up a leg that may have then forced a decider...

But Anderson was a worthy winner, he is a different animal these days to the lad who used to hit 180's for fun but squeak like fuck on the doubles...he is a class act.

Cracking game.

Guest Pistonbroke

Went down the Christmas market this afternoon for a few sociable drinks, that was a weird situation. Thousands of people mingling and hundreds of armed police with Heckler & Koch machine guns on show. 

Anyway, ended up in the Irish pub and nobody wanted to watch the saints v spuds shit so we watched the darts. My man Anderson was fucking awesome, van der Pass was good but Anderson just blew him away. 

Not getting the comments about RVB playing brilliant darts, thought he was average myself, if he pulls off the same shit against Taylor or Huybrechts in the next round he'll get his arse kicked. 95 average and a shit load of missed doubles is not good. He's a bit of a busted flush these days, he can pull out good darts but nowhere near good enough to win a tournament like this. Lewis just bottled it as usual, plays the opponent instead of his own game.

My bets with Peter wright, Anderson and Taylor are looking good, hopefully all three make the semi's and I can cash out for a profit and still have one left in for the final.  

Went down the Christmas market this afternoon for a few sociable drinks, that was a weird situation. Thousands of people mingling and hundreds of armed police with Heckler & Koch machine guns on show.

Anyway, ended up in the Irish pub and nobody wanted to watch the saints v spuds shit so we watched the darts. My man Anderson was fucking awesome, van der Pass was good but Anderson just blew him away.

Not getting the comments about RVB playing brilliant darts, thought he was average myself, if he pulls off the same shit against Taylor or Huybrechts in the next round he'll get his arse kicked. 95 average and a shit load of missed doubles is not good. He's a bit of a busted flush these days, he can pull out good darts but nowhere near good enough to win a tournament like this. Lewis just bottled it as usual, plays the opponent instead of his own game.

My bets with Peter wright, Anderson and Taylor are looking good, hopefully all three make the semi's and I can cash out for a profit and still have one left in for the final.

If you have a look at the average and double stats without knowing the score you would 100% be wrong about the outcome of that match.

Guest Pistonbroke

If you have a look at the average and double stats without knowing the score you would 100% be wrong about the outcome of that match.

The match itself was shite as far as good darts go, although i admit it was exiting all the same.