You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

World Darts Championship

The Golden Eel

Went down the Christmas market this afternoon for a few sociable drinks, that was a weird situation. Thousands of people mingling and hundreds of armed police with Heckler & Koch machine guns on show.

Anyway, ended up in the Irish pub and nobody wanted to watch the saints v spuds shit so we watched the darts. My man Anderson was fucking awesome, van der Pass was good but Anderson just blew him away.

Not getting the comments about RVB playing brilliant darts, thought he was average myself, if he pulls off the same shit against Taylor or Huybrechts in the next round he'll get his arse kicked. 95 average and a shit load of missed doubles is not good. He's a bit of a busted flush these days, he can pull out good darts but nowhere near good enough to win a tournament like this. Lewis just bottled it as usual, plays the opponent instead of his own game.

My bets with Peter wright, Anderson and Taylor are looking good, hopefully all three make the semi's and I can cash out for a profit and still have one left in for the final.

Taylor? He looked very average against Painter and was lucky he wasn't playing anyone better.

Seen RVB was 33/1 to win the tournament and debated putting a tenner on. Hoping that doesn't come back to haunt me...

Anderson was superb, though. Was it 9/9 on the doubles at one point? Incredible darts if so.

Anyone think we will see a 9 darter this tournament?

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Taylor? He looked very average against Painter and was lucky he wasn't playing anyone better.

Seen RVB was 33/1 to win the tournament and debated putting a tenner on. Hoping that doesn't come back to haunt me...

Anderson was superb, though. Was it 9/9 on the doubles at one point? Incredible darts if so.

15 for 15 until he missed his first in the fourth set.

Guest Pistonbroke

Taylor is capable of upping his game. Couldn't give a shit if he wins apart from the fact it means I can cash out on two of my three bets later in the tournament to cover my layout. 

Taylor is capable of upping his game. Couldn't give a shit if he wins apart from the fact it means I can cash out on two of my three bets later in the tournament to cover my layout.

I'd be shocked if Taylor didn't up his game. I think it will be close, but Taylor should edge it.

Taylor was a great price outright.

Guest Pistonbroke

I'd be shocked if Taylor didn't up his game. I think it will be close, but Taylor should edge it.

Taylor was a great price outright.

Indeed, as were Anderson and Peter Wright. Add to that the fact they can't meet each other or MVG until the semi's the bookies have made it pretty easy for me. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Huybrechts looking like someone shat in his mouth when taylor hit the 2x double top finish. Huybrechts shouldn't have acted a cunt in those few opening games, reckon he wound up Taylor who upped his game. 

Huybrechts looking like someone shat in his mouth when taylor hit the 2x double top finish. Huybrechts shouldn't have acted a cunt in those few opening games, reckon he wound up Taylor who upped his game. 

Taylor even gave the crowd the suck it up look cos he knew it would have hurt him. Still, good comeback to win the set. Taylor should have finished him.

Guest Pistonbroke

Yep, but Taylor with the darts in this next set. Huybrechts is a bit of a bad bell at times. Taylor is a cunt, but a cunt who has won a lot, Huybrecht just makes up the numbers the majority of the time.