You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

We've all met bigoted arseholes like this guy . Most of them have more sense than to leave a smoking gun on social media which then guarantees a train-load of shit heading down the tracks 5 minutes later.  If his address and job details are out there then he is royally fucked .

I just hope no-one gets themselves into serious trouble taking the law into their own hands but his employers have a right to know if he's posting offensive shit on the internet and if he loses his job then I've no sympathy.

• Upvote 3

No sympathy to be honest. If you hold opinions like that and express them to your friends then that's your lookout, if you wear stuff like that in public intended to provoke a public reaction then a reaction is what you'll get.

• Upvote 4

Gets everything he deserves. Judging by the stuff posted with his address on, he's self employed rather than employed by Stobart. They have a right to know that they're contracting services out to a potentially mentally disturbed gobshite. If they then chose to stop using him, so be it.

If you're going to be that fucking vile, common sense would tell you not to brag about it and also not to have your address details available on the internet.

Also, given that those "lovely" lads from Salford got arrested and charged with a public order offence for the banner they hung from the motorway bridge, I wouldn't be surprised if this latest cretin gets a knock on the door from the local constabulary. Unless somebody else gets there first.

He comes across as the typical try hard out of town United fan, who thinks he has to go out of his way to show how much be hates Scousers to prove his support for United.

Cunt needs a slap.

• Upvote 3

You just can't and shouldn't have to get your head around these human filth who spew this bile. He has made himself a target and only will have himself to blame.

People from Liverpool especially have had to put up with all sorts rubbish for years, you become immune but not on this emotive subject.

I'm with Paulie on this one. If ever someone deserved to get a social media shoeing, it's this maggot. But I guarantee you that the outcome of the campaign will be used to poisonous effect in the future, either as an example of the positive power of such a campaign when used against someone a lot less deserving of such harassment, or as a snide dig at the villainy of Scousers in a crowd.

• Upvote 1