You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Don't want to post it in the Hillsborough thread but looks like this dickhead is going to have his life ruined. Part of me thinks just ignore the cunt but fuck him.

For those who missed it on Twitter, this photo went around asking if anyone could identify the man in it.

CjqNLmqWYAA6kOM.jpg

Then it turned out the pub he was drinking in, in Worcester threw his arse out and barred him for wearing it. People then found out his name and Facebook account and found these:

CjqhptkWsAAeYKT.jpg

Cjqhp8GWEAA7EcB.jpg

Cjqhp8LWkAEuF_w.jpg

CjsMbwNWkAAAEna.jpg

CjsR6WuWEAASfoP.jpg

Next thing his address ( which I'm not going to post here ) was up and details of his employer ( he's a truck driver for the Stobart group I think ) who have been getting bombarded with calls to sack him. He's also had a shit load of stuff apparently sent to his house including take aways, JCB's and a load of Lilt!

CjqUI9UWgAAIUoe.jpg

He'll probably end up getting the sack. If I had an employee like that he'd be out the door and seeing as his ugly mug, as well as his name and address, is plastered all over the net he may find it difficult to find other employment.

If you decide to act like a massive cunt, don't be surprised when karma gives some back.

• Upvote 6

He's a tit but I hate it when people go out of their way to get people sacked

Depends what it's for surely? If he'd said something racist for example I doubt people would have a problem with him being sacked. Got no sympathy for him to be honest, he's a 50 year old man apparently, he should know better.

• Upvote 1

He's clearly a gargantuan cunt, but people shouldn't be trying to get him sacked.

Still, I hope he drowns in all that Lilt, or worse, is forced to drink it all out of necessity.

He's a tit but I hate it when people go out of their way to get people sacked

Yes, that's perfectly understandable. But there are boundaries and if people want to deliberately break those boundaries then ultimately, they should suffer the consequences.

• Upvote 1

Depends what it's for surely? If he'd said something racist for example I doubt people would have a problem with him being sacked. Got no sympathy for him to be honest, he's a 50 year old man apparently, he should know better.

There are laws against racism so it's a bit different but I see what you're saying. I just don't like the online lynch mob mentality when he could have kids who will be directly affected by him losing his job.

Doubt many will agree with me considering the subject of his indiscretion, abhorrent as it is.

• Upvote 1

There are laws against racism so it's a bit different but I see what you're saying. I just don't like the online lynch mob mentality when he could have kids who will be directly affected by him losing his job.

Doubt many will agree with me considering the subject of his indiscretion, abhorrent as it is.

I'm sure it's an offence to wear something offensive than can incite people to violence as well but maybe Anubis can better advise on that.

I'd be amazed if he had a partner, let alone kids.

It takes the very emptiest of lives, and obviously heads, to behave like that. No way has he got anything worthwhile like kids in his if that's how he defines himself and get his jollies.

Surely if he has kids, however much he hates scousers, he'd 'think' about wearing a t shirt that mocks 96 people dieing, who were someone else's kids after all?

Have to disagree with you here. He deserves everything he gets.

• Upvote 1

I'm sure it's an offence to wear something offensive than can incite people to violence as well but maybe Anubis can better advise on that.

If that's the case then it's a different matter obviously in terms of his employment etc

Surely if he has kids, however much he hates scousers, he'd 'think' about wearing a t shirt that mocks 96 people dieing, who were someone else's kids after all?

Have to disagree with you here. He deserves everything he gets.

It's an emotive issue so happy to agree to disagree. I don't find him any less of a cunt.

I just have always found the online outrage machine unsavoury regardless if the subject is something I agree or disagree with.

I'd be amazed if he had a partner, let alone kids.

It takes the very emptiest of lives, and obviously heads, to behave like that. No way has he got anything worthwhile like kids in his if that's how he defines himself and get his jollies.

I wouldn't be surprised at all. 

If he is 50 years old and this is typical behaviour I don't hold out much hope for his kids if he has any.

Unless they completely rebel against him all he is likely to have produced is bigoted morons just like him.