You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Removing people from history

Moctezuma

If only you were.

I suspect you put people off the forum more than most. You have said that you hope people die. Can you supply any evidence of someone hoping your mum gets raped being enthusiastically received? Whoever said that is bang out of order. 

I thought this was intriguing.

I find it hard to believe that that happened, but if it did, it'd be worse than anything on this thread.  Could you give us a link or something.

What I believe is irrelevant. If you've read some stuff from his accusers, then by all means express your views, but caveat them with the fact that he hasn't yet been tried, so the presumption of innocence must stand (rather than couching your views in a dollop of racist snarkiness that's even bad by your standards).

There's no racist snark in calling Cosby a rapist. I no more need caveats than the newspapers who called him a rapist a year ago (who remain unsued) did.

Savile was unconvicted too, but I'll still call him what he is.

The only folk I've ever had an issue with on here are those who have launched unprovoked personal attacks on me, and that is utterly without exception.

I've only ever pulled you up for dehumanising people as it's not really a decent thing to do. Last time you went bonkers calling me a hypocrite for some reason (it was a bit more offensive than that but I don't keep records) . I see you are using vermin again tonight. You really should stop using language like that. It's not a good look for you.

There's no racist snark in calling Cosby a rapist. I no more need caveats than the newspapers who called him a rapist a year ago (who remain unsued) did.

Savile was unconvicted too, but I'll still call him what he is.

I said calling Cosby a racist was "couched in racist snark".  I can't be arsed reading back, but you made some shithouse comment about how he'll be portrayed as a victim of the racist media... because, y'know, that's what those darkies do.

Re-read what you posted.  If you still don't think it comes across as snarky and racist, then.... well, then you're just a bit racist.

I've only ever pulled you up for dehumanising people as it's not really a decent thing to do. Last time you went bonkers calling me a hypocrite for some reason (it was a bit more offensive than that but I don't keep records) . I see you are using vermin again tonight. You really should stop using language like that. It's not a good look for you.

I haven't called anyone verminous for a while, even if folk may believe me to be vermin. I agree it is undesirable as a term. So far as I am concerned I have no issue with you.

• Downvote 2

Well that's no good in my quest for a mortal enemy.

I'll be your mortal enemy cloggy. I'm going to set up another Kodi thread with the exact same title as the original just to confuse people for about 2 seconds, every day. Then i'm going to hijack your muscle rub avatar and call myself cloggypoo so it looks passably like your own and derail your Kodi thread by impersonating you, saying things like "i'm tired of you amazon fire stick leeches trying to cop my swag" and just generally being moody sometimes. Then i'll send people false links and recommend shit add on's that don't even work properly, add on's that are like 5 out of 10 at best, but i'll say they're amazing, the best add on's ever. 

You'll rue the day you decided to take up arms against me cloggy. So help me god, i will not rest, will not sleep, will not eat, until you're life is like putty in my hands.

• Upvote 2

I find it hard to believe that that happened, but if it did, it'd be worse than anything on this thread.  Could you give us a link or something.

It was conveniently ignored so I doubt we will know. I know it was said but i'm not sure people were applauding it. More lies form the person who lies about being lied about by liars who lie about a liar apparently. which is a lie. 

Should we not just let sleeping dogs lie? I don't want to bring it all up again because, perversely, I keep getting labelled as the bad guy in that whole episode.

• Downvote 4

Should we not just let sleeping dogs lie? I don't want to bring it all up again because, perversely, I keep getting labelled as the bad guy in that whole episode.

You brought it up.  

I never even knew there was a sleeping dog.  I'm still not convinced it exists.

I am genuinely interested in what it is you were referring to.

Bang out of order that, Hades, though I'm not sure what cigarette paper your critics are putting between that and "I hope your mum gets raped", a phrase that has received their enthusastic support when directed at me.

I see why you were reluctant to post a link to this, you lying twat.

Nobody gave it "enthusiastic suppport" and the mods pulled him up on it.

• Upvote 2