You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Daniel Sturridge - 2020

No need mate.

Section certainly doesn't need me to stick up for him, but he's a sound bloke and I like his posts on here. I've not seen anything to suggest he's even remotely like the person you are describing.

I think your words here are an injustice, and since I'm indignant as I read them, I'm standing with my comrade Che Guevara and pulling you up on it.

Unless there's some sort of massive previous I'm completely unaware of, or some sort of joke that's a big whoosh to me, I think you are being spectacularly unfair.

His views on disabled people are straight out of the Daily Mail comments section. I want him to stay away from autistic and disabled people before he and his ilk do them any more harm. My concern is always with the oppressed, not bigoted oppressors. Bigotry is easy to overcome, serious mental and physical illnesses aren't. 

Usual bollocks from the forum's residential bigot. If you have a chronic injury or underlying condition you are more likely to become injury and illnesses prone simply because your systems are out of whack and you're overcompensating everywhere. Hope your sister has managed to stay away from your disgusting views about illness and disability.

What if the disabled people disagree with your views on something, you usually advocate violence against them don't you? I presume it's okay to set them on fire?

Beyond this there's no point engaging with you on any subject, you're a forum ulcer. Sits there dormant and occasionally spews bile.

No need mate.

Section certainly doesn't need me to stick up for him, but he's a sound bloke and I like his posts on here. I've not seen anything to suggest he's even remotely like the person you are describing.

I think your words here are an injustice, and since I'm indignant as I read them, I'm standing with my comrade Che Guevara and pulling you up on it.

Unless there's some sort of massive previous I'm completely unaware of, or some sort of joke that's a big whoosh to me, I think you are being spectacularly unfair.

Cheers Rev but don't worry about it.

Hades is irked because I once suggested my sister is a cunt who hides her cuntery behind dubious claims of developmental issues.

You don't need to be Cracker to realise why this resonates with the wee basement dweller.

'Hades get off the forum and stop being a cunt about people you've never met"

'I can't, I'm developmentally disabled - you cunt'

(sorry about the language rev)

Southgate has called him up for ENgland

How broke will he be when returned

Well he basically knows now that if he doesn't break into a sprint with us and injure himself he knows he's going the World Cup.

Better to drop him now for six months then use him for the run in when he might (might) have to break into a sweat for a few games to assure his place.