You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adam Lallana

SlugTrail

£25M for Lallana.

£20M for Markovic.

£32M on Benteke.

£20M on Lovren.

£16M on Balotelli.

£29M on Firmino

It's crazy how the powers that be have been so willing to piss such staggering sums of money away in the past 2 seasons. Do they think we are bankrolled by a sheikh or oligarch who has unlimited cash to spend on played that aren't up to scratch? Madness.

£25M for Lallana.

£20M for Markovic.

£32M on Benteke.

£20M on Lovren.

£16M on Balotelli.

£29M on Firmino

It's crazy how the powers that be have been so willing to piss such staggering sums of money away in the past 2 seasons. Do they think we are bankrolled by a sheikh or oligarch who has unlimited cash to spend on played that aren't up to scratch? Madness.

£15 Million for Allen.

£7 Million for Luis Alberto

£9 million for Mignolet

Inspired by todays game my mum made another PC Computer walls' and backs' for you. Free to download during 24 hours (MODS: Please remove this post after the time has passed).

My mother only wishes to say that she is happy that so many of you appreciate her work. I've told mum that everybody loves the backs on her.

This is created for PC Computers with Windows 8. Load it by clicking.

"BIG ADAM LALLANA"

A4JoAsa.jpg

• Upvote 7

Excellent player who has been very good and probably out most consistent player since Klopp arrived.Fans concentrate too much on his number of goals and assists and ignore his contribution with pressing and linking up the play.Iniesta is an excellent player who plays an important role at Barca but doesn't have a lot of goals and assists compared to other inferior players (I'm not comparing him to Lallana).

He'll be here for a long time to come imo and if we hopefully get some top talent to play with him he will look even better.

Excellent player who has been very good and probably out most consistent player since Klopp arrived.Fans concentrate too much on his number of goals and assists and ignore his contribution with pressing and linking up the play.Iniesta is an excellent player who plays an important role at Barca but doesn't have a lot of goals and assists compared to other inferior players (I'm not comparing him to Lallana).

He'll be here for a long time to come imo and if we hopefully get some top talent to play with him he will look even better.

And thus enshrine Rodgers in the illuminating light of the Godhead that is himself.

He did very well today, does not take away the fact that he is not good enough and should be sold

I think he is good enough, at least for the squad.  It's just that he cost a ridiculous amount of money.  He come off the bench and scored the winner, an obvious example of what having someone with his ability on the bench gives you.  End of the day, it's not his fault he cost £25m, he's a cracking player though.

He did well today and his energy lifted the team when he came on. He took his goal well too, as 9/10 go well over in that situation. However...

If you are playing in his position you need to weigh in with goals and assists. He doesn't do enough of either. He works hard, has good balance and is decent with both feet. But the end product is not there. Or not nearly enough. 

If he stays it should be as a squad man. We need better in the side. 

Inspired by todays game my mum made another PC Computer walls' and backs' for you. Free to download during 24 hours (MODS: Please remove this post after the time has passed).

My mother only wishes to say that she is happy that so many of you appreciate her work. I've told mum that everybody loves the backs on her.

This is created for PC Computers with Windows 8. Load it by clicking.

"BIG ADAM LALLANA"

A4JoAsa.jpg

Wow. This image is amazing! Many thanks!