You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Best Christmas Song

Paulie Dangerously

Last Christmas by Wham! It's fucking boss.

Not sure if you're being serious?

Last Christmas is one of my favourites. Sure, it's tacky as fuck, and very 1980's, but that is what makes it. I wanted hair like George Michael has in the video but my parents wouldn't let me grow it long enough, so I had to settle for a Steve Nicol.

Last Christmas is one of my favourites. Sure, it's tacky as fuck, and very 1980's, but that is what makes it. I wanted hair like George Michael has in the video but my parents wouldn't let me grow it long enough, so I had to settle for a Steve Nicol.

You wanted the same hair as Princess Di but ended up with a ginger flat-top. School must have been hell for you before it was acceptable to come out as a teenager

You wanted the same hair as Princess Di but ended up with a ginger flat-top. School must have been hell for you before it was acceptable to come out as a teenager

All the girls in school fancied George Michael back then. I thought getting the same hairdo as he had in the Last Christmas vid would help me to tear up the school disco.

Steve Nicol never had a flattop. Ivan Drago had a flattop.

All the girls in school fancied George Michael back then. I thought getting the same hairdo as he had in the Last Christmas vid would help me to tear up the school disco.

Steve Nicol never had a flattop. Ivan Drago had a flattop.

You never saw my flattop in 80's. It was definitely more Nicol than Drago in terms of coolness. Fortunately I went to an all-boys school so aiming for a gay icon's haircut wasn't really an option for me

• Upvote 1

I am being serious. I love it.

Wham is up there for me.

The mrs is work today so I've put all the decorations and the tree up and, as is my tradition, started wrapping all the presents whilst drinking JD and watching the best Christmas movie of all time ( Lethal Weapon ). Going to put a Roast dinner on in a bit. Had some Christmas songs on as well and got to mention these:

• Upvote 1