You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Evil celebrities unmasked.

Fugitive

You know those celebrities that look whiter than white and everybody loves but you know they are actually evil?

Jules Holland, ladies and gentlemen.

I'm telling you that he is defo up to no good. I'm convinced he is involved in modern day slavery or directs snuff films. He is fucking slimy and the way people love him is sickening as he's a monster behind that smug fucking mask.

Jazzy Jules is the next big scandal to break and I'm going to dance with delight when he is finally taken down for his crimes.

Unveil a monster that nobody else knows of yet and let's awaken the world to their crimes.

• Upvote 1

Esther Rancid. Look at the fucking shitehawk:

Esther-Rantzen-speaks-aft-006.jpg

If she doesn't feast on the souls of dead children I'm a monkey's uncle.

You know those kids that turn up that have apparently been sacrificed and used in rituals that have been blamed on people from certain African cultures?

It was fucking Rantzen. Childline was set up by her to provide a continuos flow of children she could sacrifice for her Satanic cult.

You know those kids that turn up that have apparently been sacrificed and used in rituals that have been blamed on people from certain African cultures?

It was fucking Rantzen. Childline was set up by her to provide a continuos flow of children she could sacrifice for her Satanic cult.

Deeply unoriginal that, fella:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel

Blood libel (also blood accusation) is an accusation that Jews kidnapped and murdered the children of Christians to use their blood as part of their religious rituals during Jewish holidays. Historically, these claims—alongside those of well poisoning and host desecration—have been a major theme in European persecution of Jews.

Deeply unoriginal that, fella:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel

Erm, are you trying to insinuate that I've just said that because she's Jewish?

First of all, you're a tit who once again has tried to involve religion in a thread that didn't need it.

Secondly, thanks for the history lesson. Never heard of that before.

Thirdly, when are you gonna have a go at Muslims?

Finally, did I mention you're a tit?

• Upvote 2

Erm, are you trying to insinuate that I've just said that because she's Jewish?

First of all, you're a tit who once again has tried to involve religion in a thread that didn't need it.

Secondly, thanks for the history lesson. Never heard of that before.

Thirdly, when are you gonna have a go at Muslims?

Finally, did I mention you're a tit?

I'm sure it's just a coincidence and that your racism is entirely accidental. I can completely believe that you really are that ignorant.

Oh, and it's not about religion. Which you would know if you weren't ignorant.

• Downvote 4

I'm sure it's just a coincidence and that your racism is entirely accidental. I can completely believe that you really are that ignorant.

Oh, and it's not about religion. Which you would know if you weren't ignorant.

You're absolute cunt. Believe it or not but I don't think about everyone's religion or ethnicity unlike you, you twat. Somebody mentioned Rantzen and I added to it. I didn't even know she was Jewish, not that it fucking mattered but here you are being a cunt again.

You are poison and a horrible cunt trying to turn a silly throwaway thread into something else, you disgrace of man.

You wonder why people round up on you and then pull this sort of bollocks. You can get to fuck, you absolute gobshite.

• Upvote 1

It's not my fault you flew off the handle when all I did was to call you unoriginal.

Everything that happened after that has been because you insulted me and accused me of having some kind of anti-Muslim agenda (?)

Not sure you need to be aware of anything when a person is called Esther Rantzen and has a schnozz like that, but if a person can make it to your age without ever having heard of blood libel, then I can totally believe that they have difficulty recognising an obvious Jew when they see one.

My advice to you, and anyone else who doesn't want to get into an argument, is not to start them.

It's not my fault you flew off the handle when all I did was to call you unoriginal.

Everything that happened after that has been because you insulted me and accused me of having some kind of anti-Muslim agenda (?)

Not sure you need to be aware of anything when a person is called Esther Rantzen and has a schnozz like that, but if a person can make it to your age without ever having heard of blood libel, then I can totally believe that they have difficulty recognising an obvious Jew when they see one.

My advice to you, and anyone else who doesn't want to get into an argument, is not to start them.

You're a cunt. You knew exactly what you were doing when you posted it, so don't try and plead innocence. Luckily enough, everyone will see through your bullshit, like they always do.

And blood libel, nope never heard of it. If that's wrong or ignorant well I'm guilty as fuck. Just because you know something does not mean everyone else does, you tit.

In fact, I studied history at A-Level so that must make me super ignorant.