You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Beans: How awesome are they?

WhiskeyJar

Does she confess to farting like a trooper most of the time ?  Does she admit to having to tie the quilt on the bed at night, and sleep with the window open even in the winter because of the methane content ?

Who gives a fuck ?  I'd still bang that in a bath full of beans !

• Upvote 1

I worked in a sausage plant for a very short period.  And you're right, you don't want to know what goes in there.  It took me nearly 12 years to eat a sausage again.  But the same goes for pub/restaurant kitchens.  They might be clean & neat at front of house, but while I've been on my job I've repeatedly seen people openly sneezing & coughing over food they're preparing, people coming straight out of the toilet and going right back to handling food, food dropped on the floor and scooped back onto plates.  One guy offered me a free meal before, and I was fucking starving, but watching his nose drip into the food made sure I would decline his offer.............

Defo. After working in hotel catering for a number of years, I won't eat in a restaurant unless I know and trust someone who works there or they have an open kitchen in full view of the table. I've seen too much depraved shit going on in restaurant kitchens to trust them under any other circumstances.

Likewise, after hearing comparable tales of the state of food processing factories I get all my meat from the local butchers who makes his own outstanding sausages. These exemplars of sausagery go next to the beans on a fry up, thereby containing the juice and controlling distribution of the overall plate real estate.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Beans on the fucking side.  Would end this war once and for all, not like them leave them alone, ask them to be taken away if it offends so much.   Me they get eaten, the thing with a fry up is apart from the egg, it can be a tad dry.

Ok sause works but beans go with toast, thus go with fried bread, natural.

I am talking an Irish fry up, which again is a different league, soda bread, potato bread, a bit of wheaten if you so want.  Us pikeys know a fry up, so best leave it to the pros.

All that bread and no beans, fuck right off.

If we are talking the pussy fry up without the above, well you may have a case but if I am going to have a fry up, it goes the full hog.  Soda, Potato bread etc.  

I will leave it there but beans can play a part in a great fry up.  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

On the proven pro-bean forum, we shouldn't be affraid to speak out about our love of the golden droplets. No side plates, no compromise; beans are part of TLW's DNA. Don't let the divergent, dry breakfast eating bastards get away with their hideous propaganda.

They bang on about sauce as if it's a problem. Cook those fuckers down, people. Don't listen to these machine men, with machine heats. You are not machines, you are men. Men eat beans. TLW men eat beans. Say it proud.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The sauce is completely the problem.

Acceptable beans

- kidney beans in chilli

- re fried beans

- Serbian bean soup

Unacceptable

- any bean so bad that you have to smother it in sugary sauce to make it edible

Simple as real men don't need to add sugary shit to nature's finest

• Upvote 1

On the proven pro-bean forum, we shouldn't be affraid to speak out about our love of the golden droplets. No side plates, no compromise; beans are part of TLW's DNA. Don't let the divergent, dry breakfast eating bastards get away with their hideous propaganda.

They bang on about sauce as if it's a problem. Cook those fuckers down, people. Don't listen to these machine men, with machine heats. You are not machines, you are men. Men eat beans. TLW men eat beans. Say it proud.

You don't think I see what you're trying to do here? You think I'm gonna sit here and smile while some fucking freak tries to bean my breakfast? It's never gonna happen, fucking forget it, not on my watch, not while I'm on this forum. I will fucking cut your bean loving nose off and stick it up your ass before I let that happen. Coming in here and poisoning my family's breakfast with your RAWKish, bean-loving, hippie bullshit. Fuck you! Fuck you! Yeah, walk out, asshole, fucking Heinz eating motherfucker. Get the fuck out of my forum.

• Upvote 1

You don't think I see what you're trying to do here? You think I'm gonna sit here and smile while some fucking freak tries to bean my breakfast? It's never gonna happen, fucking forget it, not on my watch, not while I'm on this forum. I will fucking cut your bean loving nose off and stick it up your ass before I let that happen. Coming in here and poisoning my family's breakfast with your RAWKish, bean-loving, hippie bullshit. Fuck you! Fuck you! Yeah, walk out, asshole, fucking Heinz eating motherfucker. Get the fuck out of my forum.

Repped, as I pictured Derek Vinyard saying it. Excellent work.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

RAWKish? Hold the fuck up, sunshine. We've had a poll, this is a pro-bean forum. You can give it as much anti-bean bluster as you like, that's a fact you can take to the bank. As for you eating beans, I've no problem with you shovelling dry, crusty breakfasts down your bean-dodging throat - knock yourself out - but I do have a problem with the disrespect shown to the majority of TLW's clean-living, bean-worshiping folk.

You need to learn your collective places on here. You're the outcasts. You're the minority. You're the deviants. We're the normal folk. You dodge your beans, I'll fight for your right to dodge beans, but don't call us dirty because we're right-minded, bean-fearing legends. The problem is you. We're the solution.

• Upvote 5

RAWKish? Hold the fuck up, sunshine. We've had a poll, this is a pro-bean forum. You can give it as much anti-bean bluster as you like, that's a fact you can take to the bank. As for you eating beans, I've no problem with you shovelling dry, crusty breakfasts down your bean-dodging throat - knock yourself out - but I do have a problem with the disrespect shown to the majority of TLW's clean-living, bean-worshiping folk.

You need to learn your collective places on here. You're the outcasts. You're the minority. You're the deviants. We're the normal folk. You dodge your beans, I'll fight for your right to dodge beans, but don't call us dirty because we're right-minded, bean-fearing legends. The problem is you. We're the solution.

Yeah.  As my lad says to me in a break from his A-level chemistry revision, if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate. 

Beans.