You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UFC

Rex Banner

He's very good but he ain't beating mighty mouse, by far the most dominant champion in the UFC.

Aye, I don’t see him pulling it off. Even with an elite level athletic background, gold medalist and all the rest of it, Demetrius is on another level entirely when it comes to MMA

Cody is just dumb when it comes to fighting. He loses all control when he smells blood and leaves himself so exposed.

His masterclass against Cruz showed he can fight smart but he lets his emotion get the better of him when he fights Dillashaw. Dillashaw is so unlikeable! 

Cody is just dumb when it comes to fighting. He loses all control when he smells blood and leaves himself so exposed.

His masterclass against Cruz showed he can fight smart but he lets his emotion get the better of him when he fights Dillashaw. Dillashaw is so unlikeable!

You'd have thought after the first fight he'd be a bit more conservative but nope, made the same mistakes from the get go and yes, Dillashaw is a extremely unlikable guy

What do people see in Dillishaw that makes him so unlikeabke. Every time I’ve seen him interviewed he’s come across as decent and relatively humble. Then behaviour of Garbrandt and his team on TUF was appalling in terms of outright bullying of Dillishaw so my loyalty has always been with him.

Conor told them he was bad

Conor told them he was bad

I can't stand McGregor so why would he influence my view?

I just don't like TJ, he comes across as a cocky prick and there's numerous stories of how he's a bully in sparring and purposely hurts people.

It was more a off cuff comment than serious but, nobody said a word about Dillasaw till conor called him a snake then the world turned him into public enemy number 1. Cody was the one that started acting a bellend towards him and Faber was pissed his number 1 135lber wanted to stay with the guy actually coaching him each day.

All fighters have a ego

It was more a off cuff comment than serious but, nobody said a word about Dillasaw till conor called him a snake then the world turned him into public enemy number 1. Cody was the one that started acting a bellend towards him and Faber was pissed his number 1 135lber wanted to stay with the guy actually coaching him each day.

All fighters have a ego

I don't like him but there's no denying he's a quality fighter. I never saw him against Cruz though but i imagine he's improved since then.

I don't like him but there's no denying he's a quality fighter. I never saw him against Cruz though but i imagine he's improved since then.

Cody?

The Cruz performance was sensational.

I do wonder how much was Cruz being the Daniel Sturridge of MMA though. He still is quality but fuck me walking into the same shit twice on the spin against the same opponent isnt good. Funny though as he is hyped as the best boxer in mma. Yet when the hands started flying he turned into Wilder while TJ kept the ounches short and sharp. Its almost like TJ is coached by one of the best kickboxer/coaches the US has produced in Ludwig.

Cody?

The Cruz performance was sensational.

I do wonder how much was Cruz being the Daniel Sturridge of MMA though. He still is quality but fuck me walking into the same shit twice on the spin against the same opponent isnt good. Funny though as he is hyped as the best boxer in mma. Yet when the hands started flying he turned into Wilder while TJ kept the ounches short and sharp. Its almost like TJ is coached by one of the best kickboxer/coaches the US has produced in Ludwig.

I meant Dillashaw mate.

Schaub talks absoloute drivel

Helwani ego is bigger than most fighters. Think the guys a right prick

Bisping show is all about Bisping and do not like his co host

The guys that did Sherdog are all back to together but its Patreon,about 5 dollars a month. If you want stuff and will pay they are very good. Especially Jordan Breen who is probably tbe stand out podcast guy imo.

MMA Junkie is hugevand get big names on daily.

Jack Slack gets good things said about him

684cb7765c32a6dfceca743d44f298ec.jpg