You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UFC

Rex Banner

He just has to knock him out before Khabib can get hold of him. It can happen; not saying it will, but it can.

Till is going to destroy Woodley. Saw them square up yesterday, till is literally twice his size.

Actually, fuck it. I’m saying he will. McGregor by ko. He’s got magic in his left hand, and Khabib leaves his chin exposed.

No chance is Khabib bigger than McGregor.

And this is why UFC is so much better than boxing. Fights aren’t dodged. They make them and for those discussions on the bus incident, Dana was absolutely rubbing his hands together the moment that chair hit the bus.

Also I reckon BT will make this PPV here too. Just got that feeling

He just has to knock him out before Khabib can get hold of him. It can happen; not saying it will, but it can.

Till is going to destroy Woodley. Saw them square up yesterday, till is literally twice his size.

Yeah he's a massive.

Woodley dealt with Thompson though twice, that's my only concern.

I mean bigger than any wrestler he's faced not bigger than McGregor, they are similar size.

Yeah, I mean, you can't all him a wrestler but his fights against Diaz was against somebody significantly bigger. I agree with you, though; he has to use his movement to defend against being taken down. I think he'll spark him.

Fuck yeah there will. Cody almost had him first round last time, then BANG. Goof fighters, those two. I'm a bit of a Garbrandt fanboy to be honest.

It's a good rivalry which you don't often get in the lower weight divisions. I genuinely can't call it.

• Upvote 1

Cody Garbrandt is an idiot and I want to see him smashed to pieces. I don’t know how anyone can look at how he and Dillishaw carry themselves and want Garbrandt to win.

As for McGregor I’ve gone from a massive fan to wanting to see him mauled and retired. His behaviour out of the Octagon has been disgraceful for a while now.

Both these guys seem like dickheads to me. Think Garbrandt could do some work though, he was unprepared last time, physically and mentally. Can’t see him falling into that trap again.

The way he beat Cruz was one of the most impressive things I’ve seen.

Been saying that myself, he should move up after tonight (if he wins that is)

Yep. He's proven beyond doubt that he's far superior to anyone else at Flyweight, a win versus Cody or TJ would give him one hell of a legacy and probably a far bigger payday.

Ive always thought he'd br a handful going up the weights to a certain point. He's that good. (Ill have cursed him now and Cejudo will snooze him later)

Could happen. Cejudo is a stud athlete and he’s got a lot better since their last fight.