You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What do you do after a really shit day at work?

Redder Lurtz

Looks like a 'bucket' to me, as it is colloquially known around these fair parts. Cannabis drawn into a large bottle using water and then inhaled. Fair play. Not done one of them for years.

That's the one. We used to have one in the woods by the college and we'd be riding the bucket train everyday. That was 5 years ago and I'm sound with the stuff, but it sends some of the other lads loopy if they have as little as a few tokes.

Strange how that works. I've never done any research into it, I dunno if it's a personality thing or just weed doing the damage. I'm leading towards the latter, I suppose taking anything that alters your state of mind everyday is going to do some damage to your brain, but at the same time, there was a point where everyone stopped and I continued and I was going through 3 bags every 2 days with my lass. The only trouble I had when I cut right down was trying to sleep on a night.

Still enjoy a good bucket though. Stoned to bits in seconds, soon forget my worries then.

Looks like a 'bucket' to me, as it is colloquially known around these fair parts. Cannabis drawn into a large bottle using water and then inhaled. Fair play. Not done one of them for years.

A 'Fucket' was how it was known round my way. Best not to have any plans for a short period after one.

Bad day in work today, not anyone's fault, just a long day working on code and not making much headway due to a death by one-thousand cuts.

Got a bottle of wine, listening to some Leftfield, might have a toke later and an early night. Working from home tomorrow so 'taint all bad.

I hope you hit him a few slaps for everyone on here.

Is that meant to be funny? Because it really isn't.

I found his abbreviation of 'tele' incredibly insulting and his choice of evening meal was a shocker but apart from that it's typical Mr Sex. Nice guy with strangely interesting sexual thoughts. No harm is ever meant by the forums sex feind.