You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2013 Transfer Thread

Bjornebye

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I genuinely don't know how people can stomach you.

It's easy. I just laugh at him because everything he says is utterly ridiculous. I can't take him seriously at all.

I know, I support the team and the club.

You and all the other mongs who done your little internet campaigns about getting rafa out where a strong contributing factor to why we have been shit for the last few years and playing no champs league football.

Now there seems to be a bit of stability starting to come your waiting for any opportunity to jump on him.If you hadn't been in the site so long I wouldn't believe your a lfc fan and anyone who has seen you post on here knows the statement you made is not true, I don't need to explain why.

• Downvote 1

Rodgers could easily have got the exact same message across with a quarter of the words and it would have helped him not coming forward as a grade A loon.

My job is not about winning, its about making the players better people.

Hahahahahahaha.

Thank God we don't have a Being Liverpool 2 coming up.

I don't know who you think you are kidding mate but it's not me. When you call somebody stupid you might want to spell 'you're' correctly or it just loses it's effect.

Cool story bruah

Your to easy to kid And mE spelling like dIs will almost make you have a Physcological breakDown

People who think dey are smartz are easy 2 fool

So basically i can also now call you stupid because you think spelling correctly makes you smart

Dear o dear

Rodgers could easily have got the exact same message across with a quarter of the words and it would have helped him not coming forward as a grade A loon.

But you did say that John Pantsil was a better player than Glenn Johnson

Hahhaahahah

That shit makes me laugh every time i think about it. Your a funny guy code..

Oh sorry

You're

Code? Radish? Code? Radish?

It's a tough choice, but at the moment I think I'd probably rather read the radish...

One of your daily posts about other posters instead of the club, team, players, manager etc I see.

Seriously, I would try and talk to someone about this obsession of yours, it really can't be healthy.

I think a certain forum member is a wee bit infatuated with our Brendan, you know, along the lines of " you always hurt the one you love."

Maybe he's grooming him to take Pepe's place in his sordid little imaginary love games, his

poster wall is probably a mess as I write.

" who to choose he ponders as he unleashes the beast "

Seriously, I would try and talk to someone about this obsession of yours.

Okay my irony alarm has just exploded. Code, this is not funny, or clever, or original. You might get a few people at it, but it's tedious as fuck. Just stop it. Pretty please! With a cherry on top!

I don't mind Rodgers at all as long as he keeps quiet.

He changed his tactics and started to play more direct as the season went on and as predicted our results improved so that's a good thing.

He needs to stop talking rubbish though as its embarrassing at times.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Code makes a valid point there. Rodgers spouts a lot a shite. That's an undeniable fact.

If by 'undeniable fact' you mean 'subjective opinion', I'm right there with you.

Who gives a fuck what Brendan says to the press? It's all going to be bullshit fed to the media until anything becomes official. Just like every other manager in that regard.

That's why I liked how Kenny treated the media with total disdain, refusing to play their game. He knew his words would only be twisted anyway. Brendan plays the game and the result is people getting their knickers in a twist.

Tbh I don't listen to a thing the manager says until it's an official statement, or a post game interview. I don't even bother with the last one much.

Kenny had the right idea yes, could not agree more.

I also think one of the reasons Rodgers got appointed was because he was seen as media friendly.

Then why fall for it? Nothing he says matters until it's official. Everything important is said behind closed doors. It's results on the pitch and transfers that matter, after a rocky start they have both picked up dramatically.

I don't mind Rodgers at all as long as he keeps quiet.

He changed his tactics and started to play more direct as the season went on and as predicted our results improved so that's a good thing.

He needs to stop talking rubbish though as its embarrassing at times.

Should be like peas in a pod then shouldnt you?

Then why fall for it? Nothing he says matters until it's official. Everything important is said behind closed doors. It's results on the pitch and transfers that matter, after a rocky start they have both picked up dramatically.

I'm not falling for anything am I?

I'm calling things as they are.

A very shitty last three pages.

The lack of links to defenders as well as our target to replace HM is disappointing.

Also, lack of links to strikers. If Luis goes, which I think he will, we need to be prepared to move. Chelsea reportedly now in for Higuain as well. If those in the club are resolved to losing Suarez, then we need to get it done and get Higuain as part.

One of your daily posts about other posters instead of the club' date=' team, players, manager etc I see.

Seriously, I would try and talk to someone about this obsession of yours, it really can't be healthy.[/quote']

I don't post about other posters. I just respond to you when you make your regular entries into the 'Utter cunt of the decade' competition.

You're right that I don't post a lot about the club, players, manager etc - I prefer to read what other people have to say to be honest.

However, I've got more time for almost every single other poster on here than I have for you, even the ones who are clearly a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic.

The reason? You're a snide arsehole with serious self aggrandisement issues who portrays himself as a supporter of the club but struggles to say anything, and I mean anything, positive about it.

You're a cunt, and I'll never tire of telling you that.

A very shitty last three pages.

The lack of links to defenders as well as our target to replace HM is disappointing.

Also, lack of links to strikers. If Luis goes, which I think he will, we need to be prepared to move. Chelsea reportedly now in for Higuain as well. If those in the club are resolved to losing Suarez, then we need to get it done and get Higuain as part.

Agree totally about being proactive in getting Higuain as part of any Real deal for Luis. If he does leave for Real, then we could get a good chunk of money and a very good player. The extra money can be put towards Erikkson or a centre half.

Agree totally about being proactive in getting Higuain as part of any Real deal for Luis. If he does leave for Real, then we could get a good chunk of money and a very good player. The extra money can be put towards Erikkson or a centre half.

If its true Chelsea and Arsenal are after him then I'm going to take a wild guess and say we've got no chance.