You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2013 Transfer Thread

Bjornebye

Yep. Mkhitaryan's people allegedly wouldn't talk to us at all.

But, people just need to put the boot in.

We spoke to his agent several times we briefed the Echo, bbc and the times he wanted to come but as soon as Dortmund got him we made up a new story. All they had to say was Dortmund was the better option which they are.

We spoke to his agent several times we briefed the Echo, bbc and the times he wanted to come but as soon as Dortmund got him we made up a new story.

Why would you choose to believe one story and not the other? Believe both or neither if the source is the same.

It's all hearsay.

I have no idea what went on but it just seems strange to pick and choose, seemingly arbitrarily, which stories to believe and which to not.

People will do that all year round. They have never even heard of a word like propaganda. They don't understand it exists and what it means.

If i said we are drip feeding the press with bogus stories to deflect away from real targets, which keeps helps keep the transfer fee down, they would laugh and think "that's impossible"

I know exactly what he was "trying" to emphasise in his reply

Thats y i replyd da way i did

Ya get me?

(the fact you think it went over my head is quite funny though. i love pissing off the grammar pricks on here. you have to be a sad sad cunt if you care that much about spelling.)

I don't know who you think you are kidding mate but it's not me. When you call somebody stupid you might want to spell 'you're' correctly or it just loses it's effect.

When it comes to Rodgers I just laugh at everything he say, I find him ridiculous and cant take anything serious.

That was not the point I was making though was it?

You can't take Rodgers seriously? Why are you on here all day, every fucking day, whinging about him then? You pick apart things he says to the nth degree you fucking lunatic.

You take him very seriously and I find it fucking hilarious that he pisses you off so much.

I thought we were talking to his agent? And his other owners (both of them)?

The agents refused to talk to us when Dortmund agreed the fee, before that we were talking with the agent, who I also believe represents a few others at the club.

L'Equipe saying we approached Newcastle for Ben Arfa. I'm not sure how reliable they're.

Very injury prone and a bit of a nut job. Big upgrade on Downing tho.

As you said very injury prone, I rated him highly when he was at Marseille and wanted us to sign him but now we should avoid.When I've seen him since he came back from injury he does not looked the same player and has not proved yet he can return to that level.