You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2013 Transfer Thread

Bjornebye

'The manager say a lot of things'!

Sorry, but are you Chinese? Tedious idiot. Even on ignore he still creeps through.

Lets see how quick we sell Reina now then even if Mignolet was brought in just as competion according to the manager.

What a gullible fool you are.

Lets see how quick we sell Reina now then even if Mignolet was brought in just as competion according to the manager.

Oh you wanted the club to come out and say "we bought mignolet because we are selling pepe"?

Hahahahaahaha

Fucking hell your pretty thick

Sorry, but are you Chinese? Tedious idiot. Even on ignore he still creeps through.

Haha. I hate using the word 'literally' but he is literally the most stupid person I have ever come across. To top it off he thinks he's the most intelligent person to have ever existed.

You should see his response it's fucking hilarious but I'm sure you could guess it.

What on earth do you expect him to be saying to journalists? Just the truth? Most people would be fucking livid if he was just saying everything as it was, as he would be ripping millions off prices left, right and centre.

What on earth do you expect him to be saying to journalists? Just the truth? Most people would be fucking livid if he was just saying everything as it was, as he would be ripping millions off prices left, right and centre.

Don't expect a response but if you do get one it will be just calling you thick or something.

Frodo is just one big paradox. He wants Rodgers to do exactly what he thinks Rodgers should be doing. The only problem is that he wants Rodgers to do the exact opposite thing Rodgers is doing.

It's just an endless circle of sniping and whinging.

You made a grammatical error when calling somebody else thick. He's trolling you but it's gone over your (not 'you are' or 'you're') head.

It sort of suggests people in glass houses...

I know exactly what he was "trying" to emphasise in his reply

Thats y i replyd da way i did

Ya get me?

(the fact you think it went over my head is quite funny though. i love pissing off the grammar pricks on here. you have to be a sad sad cunt if you care that much about spelling.)

Edited by jsims

I still think Bayern will come in for Suarez - they are not getting Lewondowski this year. I'd take Kroos (who I can't imagine will play too much) and £30m. Other than that I can't see Luis leaving. It just depends upon who we buy, I still think we need someone physical in the middle.

I've never been convinced we'd net spend this summer after spending £20m in January. It might depend now on who is leaving.

Our bid for Mkhitaryan would suggest what you say is wrong.

Did we actually bid? I didn't think we did.

Edit: and besides which, Everton bid on players they have no intention of buying all the time, doesn't mean they have money.

I thought we did bid, but maybe we didn't.

Ayre said Mkhitaryan was our top target so I think it is safe to say we were interested.

When it comes to Rodgers I just laugh at everything he say, I find him ridiculous and cant take anything serious.

That was not the point I was making though was it?

The manager is on record as saying he wants to improve the first team.

The manager say a lot of things.

• Upvote 1

When it comes to Rodgers I just laugh at everything he say, I find him ridiculous and cant take anything serious.

That was not the point I was making though was it?

Fucking hell the amount of irony you created in such a small amount of words there was something to admire

Did we actually bid? I didn't think we did.

Edit: and besides which, Everton bid on players they have no intention of buying all the time, doesn't mean they have money.

His club said early on they were open to offers but towards the end confirmed we hadnt made a bid.

Ayre spent most of the time talking to the wrong agent ffs!