You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The footballers faces you could just slap all day thread

bonesman

John terry, lampard, Ashley cole, drogba, joe cole, Stewart downing, rio Ferdinand, jonny Evans, evra. Have to be Rio & Evra at the front of the queue though. Closely followed by Lampard & Terry, then the 2 coles, followed by the others, I'd leave Downing till last though, I'd have no more slaps in me so I'd just boot fuck out of the spineless, gutless cunt.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to slap every single top flight football player. You earn a mortgage a week, for doing less than I do in a day you earn a sum that would completely change my life. Smile more you fucks.

Is the correct answer, the most recent example is Odemwingie trying to push for a move to QPR. What a disgraceful crying piece of shit. overpaid crying arsehole.

Spurs have got a few it seems. Gareth Bale is an obvious choice, but if he isn't there, then his doppleganger from their academy is another good shout, just for looking exactly like Bale. Kyle Walker is another, although it might inadvertently improve his face a little. Lastly, Aaron Lennon, for those stupid eyebrows and that ridiculous pout he has in EVERY photo.

this is an XI of the most horrible cunts i can think of (and I'm purposefully leaving out any stoke player - there's just no sport in that):

GK. Cech - with your stupid scrum cap you benny.

RB. Tony Hibbert - he's so shit. how does he earn money as a footballer? wouldn't have him on my 5 a side team.

CB. Rio Ferdinand - overrated as fuck and his twitter posts are so badly composed. Can't abide how shit his literacy is. Prick.

CB. Robert Huth - I know I've already broken my rule but i hate him so much i just couldn't leave him out. What an absolute penis.

LB. Evra - no explanation needed.

RM. Aaron Lennon - stupid haircut, stupid run.... and that eyebrow shaved thing he has going on... i thought lads stopped that after their teens??

CM. Joe fucking Allen - I hate him. He's one of ours I know. But every time he passes the ball sideways or backwards I hate him a little bit more.

CM. Adel Taarabt - so arrogant its offensive. and you can tell the minute he hangs up his boots he's gonna go full-tilt ricky hatton and get proper fat.

LM ©. Gareth Bale - he's just got the head of an arsehole, hasn't he? and that celebration *shakes with rage*. I'd love to knock him the fuck out.

CF. Torres - God is fucking with him for being such a trecherous mercenary. scumbag. i hope he looks at that champions league medal everyday with pure resentment and sadness. i hope he is sad every day.

CF. Grant Holt - he too has the head of a prick, permanently looks pissed off. you earn loads of money and you're punching way above your weight (which is saying something). Crack a smile you joyless wanker.

Manager - Sam the hut Allardyce. The sooner he takes West Ham into the conference the better the world will be.