You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

BT is fucking awful. Gerrard and Scholes are shit pundits with the charisma of ants and Webb is a baldy South Yorkshire twat.

On the managerial front, can't see Mourinho taking over at United if LVG does go.

Sadly it looks like the next non victory for Rafa at Madrid will result in his sacking and probably ZZ taking over. Circus of a club.

The fact you didn't even mention Ferdinand speak volumes of the shiteness of all of them.

Can't believe all the Wayne Rooney love by the British press and pundits, actually embarrassing. Gerrard said it was a 'sensational' performance, wtf?!

Fucking state of the cunt. His wig is halfway back his head. He's on £300,000 per week as well. For that kind of money you'd expect him to score 40 goals a season not just put himself about a bit. 

Fucking state of the cunt. His wig is halfway back his head. He's on £300,000 per week as well. For that kind of money you'd expect him to score 40 goals a season not just put himself about a bit.

He is nowhere near the footballer he is made out to be! But he is still one of the most effective English players in the league IF he is used properly.

Pepe goes to PSG, Ancelotti Bayern, Shit coat back to Madrid - ideal situation. Can't handle Man Utd getting anyone actually capable of bringing them a slither of success. Reckon shitcoat could win them a title if he took over, maybe two but not long term candidate.

Not sure any manager is capable of holding ship and achieving success long term in this toxic footballing world anymore - KLOPP included. Looking into the press conference thread each week am surprised any person can hold a job down week in week out fielding the repetitive shite that stands as journalism!

Seems like fuckin hard work man! Not to mention having to manage over paid helmets who don't want to mess their hair up.

Just watching Stoke game today, and as is the norm at the moment, they're very good on the counter. They've a very good front 4 but no out and out striker. Bojan is like coutinho, can score and pick a pass. Shaqiri is excellent at running off the back of the full and both his goals were like that today. It's their midfield and defence is where they can be got at. Will be tough in both legs if they're on their game even if we are too.

Am i missing something with Ozil? Yeah he's clearly a very talented player and has a great eye for a pass but for the life of me I can't say I rate him. His numbers this year are very impressive but that assist stat can be a load of bollix, take the man city game for instance where he's credited with two assists for two simple passes and goals resulting from worldie finishies. Give me Coutinho, De Bruyne or Silva any day of the week.

As you were lads. Everything is back to normal and nothing to see here at all..

Van Gaal said: "When the players give such a performance with a lot of pressure, there's no reason to resign."[/size]

Jesus, he doesn't make life easy for himself.

He's had a famous 0-0 draw against a team at the bottle of the table - he's back to his genius best

"The Stretford End said penalty..."

Yeah, those days are loooooong gone.

My fear is them days will soon be back

UTD together with Fergie had refs and fa in their pocket. With Moyes and LVG they haven't.

Mourinho together with Chelsea never had the refs in side

UTD together with Mourinho will have it their own way the same as they did with Fergie

Worse thing that can happen to English football is Utd getting mourinho

Bit dramatic. Mourinho has lost a lot of mystique since he returned. The papers began calling him out and players questioned him personally, as had been mentioned players talk. His treatment of opposition players, referees and opposition players and managers is well known.

He has a lot of work to repair that but he's and egotistical man so whether he would be willing to bury the hatchet with them is a question. I wouldn't believe so.

He is still a good manager but has a tendency to create friction and fall out with people. He is still capable of winning trophies but look at the job he has at United? That squad needs rebuilding and the fans will want it done quickly. All the while he'll be up against both the billions at City and Chelsea and the Spanish and German clubs in Europe it's not as easy as some try to people make out.

• Upvote 1

Am i missing something with Ozil? Yeah he's clearly a very talented player and has a great eye for a pass but for the life of me I can't say I rate him. His numbers this year are very impressive but that assist stat can be a load of bollix, take the man city game for instance where he's credited with two assists for two simple passes and goals resulting from worldie finishies. Give me Coutinho, De Bruyne or Silva any day of the week.

When Arsenal spent lots on him, half of everybody on here reckoned it was wasted money and he wouldn't make them title contenders. *waves up at the leaders from tenth place

• Upvote 1