You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Even by his abysmal standards that was epic .He is just the biggest cunt in football

As I said earlier, even though there's little chance of them winning the league, the game next week will be his biggest priority now, with the CL a distant second. He wants to be the centre of attention, and the best way to do that is to stop us winning the title so that he can run the length of the Anfield touchline and launch into some sort of bitter missive about 2005 which will then be held up as proof of his genius by a willing media.

Yeah, that was the moment when it went past the point of no return. We're not fucking this up, not with the likes of Stevie in the dressing room.

Him, Luis and Brendan will be clamping down on the players as we type, telling them how to approach tomorrow and getting them in the same frame of mind they've been in for months and months, "no-one's won nothin' yet."

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs...

yeah that Borini goal was that point for me, I dreamed of winning the league, now I'm sure we will win. Everything's arranged and falls into places.

Great great time to be a Liverpool fan. Amazing scenes ahead.

As I said earlier, even though there's little chance of them winning the league, the game next week will be his biggest priority now, with the CL a distant second. He wants to be the centre of attention, and the best way to do that is to stop us winning the title so that he can run the length of the Anfield touchline and launch into some sort of bitter missive about 2005 which will then be held up as proof of his genius by a willing media.

I genuinely don't think the media are with him this time though. At least not the ones I've read. They all see through his embarrassing statements - he will heap pressure on us for next week though.

Get a grip. We will snot them next week.

See, I reckon it's the other way round. I think the CL will be his priority as he's shown in recent weeks he's increasing unable to get his players over the line in the league.

Plus, he'll want to be the one to equal Paisley's record. The thought of Ancelotti doing it with a Madrid side he failed to win it with, or worse, Guardiola eclipsing him, would drive the egomaniac to the brink of insanity.

He'll be desperate to get to the final and be part of the main show.

• Upvote 2

Mourinho loaning Lukaku and a few other players out to damage rivals' chances of winning the league, only for Borini and Wickham to do the same to Chelsea and, possibly, Citeh. Haha, that's schadenfreude for you, Jose!

Don't forget Assaidi for Stoke against him...reap what you sow you shitcoat horrible ungracious twat

• Upvote 3