You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

If you were going to get Patrik Berger to boot the ball at someone's head

Section_31

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get the Fred haters. I love the way he finishes the weather by saying "Sleep well, you deserve it."

Leg.

Agreed, I can't help but admire anyone who's forged a career doing so little.

Whacks a 'mad' jumper on, drives to Buxton, eats an Eccles cake and tells you it's going to rain, 200k a year - that'll do nicely.

The good times never end on the ff! Wooo

Speaking of good times, have you thought of casting the net wider on the answer to your thread question, Section?

Anyone who's down, for instance?

As we were told at school, it's much easier to kick at someone who's down. :thumbup:

Although from memory, Riise was better at keeping a piledriver along the floor than Patrik, n'est-ce pas?

I'd get Ruben sosa's Left foot to strike the ball at Danny Boyles head. Not because of the Olympics I thought he did an exceptional job but because he's shagging Rosario Dawson and it just doesn't seem right or fair.

Just googled her. The lucky twat.

Berger, Riise, Ruddock, Molby simultaneous shots!

Agreed, I can't help but admire anyone who's forged a career doing so little.

Whacks a 'mad' jumper on, drives to Buxton, eats an Eccles cake and tells you it's going to rain, 200k a year - that'll do nicely.

I bet he gets about a quarter of that. If that. Oh, and Baroness Warsi.