You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Go fuck yourselves FSG

Neil G

FSG really have some work to do. I do hope they have a plan.

Now, just under two weeks before the transfer window reopens, Liverpool have no manager, no director of football, no chief executive, no head of communications and still no decision on a new stadium.

This is Liverpool right!

Club owners might put financial considerations at the forefront of their thinking and planning, and in many cases, so do the players. But when you get moments like the one we witnessed with Sergio Aguero at the weekend, you can guarantee that he and everybody else connected with the playing side at that club was only thinking "Yes! Champions! We've won the fucking trophy!" Those wild celebrations were not about financial rewards. The financial benefits (more TV money for the club, more bonuses for the players) would not have been thought about until long after the event.

Good news not all fans are like you then are they?

Fucking mong, for somebody like you to have the audacity to tell people the importance of fans.

I have no idea what this even means, but let me use the opportunity to tell you to go fuck yourself you imbecile know nothing cunt.

They really dont, without fans the club is nothing, the owners mean fuck all, the fans mean everything.

I wish it was like that!!

I know where you are coming from, but, at the end of the day, it is their 'busines' and our passion. Like it or don't like it, that is how it is.

I said around the time of the League Cup final that, to me, trophies mean more than 4th place. For 'them' it is obviously different.

I think had we finished reasonably strong Kenny would still be here today, but, purely on results alone, I think he can have few complaints.

Surely as fans we follow the team purely for sentimental/emotional reasons?

Let the business men deal with all the bullshit whilst we get on with supporting the club we love.

Anyone who feels no emotion about today is just weird.

That's not the point. The point is that emotion shouldn't be dictating what we do and how me move forward. And all this YANKS OUT crap, it's just insanity. Embarrassing.

And SOS can fuck off as well. Shitheads since day one.

Look at you there, trying to ingratiate yourself like a true internet sycophant. It's quite embarrassing.

And all this YANKS OUT crap, it's just insanity. Embarrassing.

I tell what else is embarrassing as well as Skidfingers' neediness, is seeing people like you trying to prop up the idea that these owners have a clue what they're doing. Seems that plenty flunked their Hicks and Gillett lessons.

Emotion shouldn't dictate, people who know football should dictate.

We don't have anybody in a position of responsibility who understands football. Henry's been chatting with the likes of Paul Tomkin's and Alan Kayll. Does this fill you with confidence? It should worry you. Do you think they've given Dalglish a fair crack of the whip, all things considered? The mention of Martinez should worry you cos apparently now he is a serious contender for the job.

Are we supposed to give FSG the benefit of the doubt when they've done fuck all to earn that?

If Dalglish wasn't good enough to manage the team then FSG aren't good enough to run this football club.

All things considered.

Edited by Coro

A proven quality manager, a big budget for the summer and qualification for the Champions League – if we don't get all of these next season they need to be fucked off. It will be timely and perfectly legitimate to start a campaign to oust them.

Even if things do work out, I will never them forgive them for this.

It won't be too early for an "FSG out" campaign if this doesn't happen next year.

They only gave Kenny a full season.

And they've rolled the dice now.

So now, let them only have a full season.

And if the don't deliver, let's call for THEIR heads.

I'll never ever forgive them either, Neil G.

But I'll give them a season.

And ONLY a season.

I'll support these baseball execs ONLY for as long as they tolerated the club's greatest living servant.

This isn't about fair. This isn't about justification. This isn't about correcting mistakes. Kenny was afforded none of that.

This is about ruthless.

That's the bar they have set.

Let them live or die by it, I say.

In a year.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Some of us would, anyway.

You're acting like a childish, superfan prick. I know you're upset about Kenny, but you've spent the last 12 hours telling people they're not fans if they disagree with you.

Fuck me, some right fuckin pricks here, it's like a 'Who loves Kenny the most competition'. He had his chance & unfortunately came up short. He wasn't doing it for nothing, he was shrewd enough to negotiate a wage that put him into the top 8 earning managers in European football, he got numerous things wrong & IMO the yanks have made a bold,brave & ultimately right decision to cut they're losses. If they were in it to take us for fools it would have been easier for them to stick with Kenny.

Superb OP. My thoughts exactly. They'd better have fucking done their homework on this one properly this time. Cunts. Don't know how any fan can't feel desperately sad after yesterdays events. Long live the King

Fuck me, some right fuckin pricks here, it's like a 'Who loves Kenny the most competition'. He had his chance & unfortunately came up short. He wasn't doing it for nothing, he was shrewd enough to negotiate a wage that put him into the top 8 earning managers in European football, he got numerous things wrong & IMO the yanks have made a bold,brave & ultimately right decision to cut they're losses. If they were in it to take us for fools it would have been easier for them to stick with Kenny.

Time will tell about that part I guess.

They've certainly got you fooled.

Who advised them on this decision?

18 months. One full season. They've set the precedent now. We fail to break the top 6 and have no silverware to show then we'll be changing manager more than we'll be changing replica shirts.

Brave decision indeed. Like they're arsed.

BBC Sport - Liverpool have no front-runners to replace Dalglish

Liverpool have no front-runners to replace Dalglish

Oh and 30 million for transfers, City had better watch out.

LFC has never spent money like it did last year, never.

Houllier was brought in partly for his 'little black book' of contacts and managed to build a side with some shrewd buys early on, players like Hyypia. Benetez - IMO - was also brought in because he'd shown he could effectively wage a guerilla war on sides with more cash and pulling power like Real Madrid and Barcelona.

We've never just gone out and gone - bang £30m for a striker - bang £20m for a winger - bang £20m for a midfielder, show me the money.

That's the kind of transfer activity a club does once in a blue moon, even Ferguson only tends to do it when he's lost the title (unless you're owned by a billionaire). It's the kind of transfer activity you invest in to arrest a decline and try and get things back on track - and we didn't, we're actually a worse side.

And Code, Benetez may have lost a few league games in his first year, but winning the CL will offset concerns like that.

LFC has never spent money like it did last year, never.

Houllier was brought in partly for his 'little black book' of contacts and managed to build a side with some shrewd buys early on, players like Hyypia. Benetez - IMO - was also brought in because he'd shown he could effectively wage a guerilla war on sides with more cash and pulling power like Real Madrid and Barcelona.

We've never just gone out and gone - bang £30m for a striker - bang £20m for a winger - bang £20m for a midfielder, show me the money.

That's the kind of transfer activity a club does once in a blue moon, even Ferguson only tends to do it when he's lost the title (unless you're owned by a billionaire). It's the kind of transfer activity you invest in to arrest a decline and try and get things back on track - and we didn't, we're actually a worse side.

And Code, Benetez may have lost a few league games in his first year, but winning the CL will offset concerns like that.

£30m + sales for a club not remotely. close to 6th let alone the CL would be a remarkable budget. It's only the extreme imbalance provided by one or two clubs that make it look otherwise.