You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FA Cup Semi Final Draw

FrenchEyeGlass

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it's neverton. Cause darby or not, sunderland are a far better side.

Well, before the draw I really wanted to avoid Spurs and Chelsea, because they're better teams, but although we can beat anyone in a one-off game, I'm much happier with either Sunderland or Everton.

And not at all arsed which it is.

Hope it's Sunderland, the trains (and apparently the roads too) were a fucking nightmare for the final the other week, twice as many people trying to travel doesn't bear thinking about.

Once you hit the M6 it could then be any club from the north travelling down..... TBH, they'll be a few bitters travelling with are fans.

I hope it's the blue-shite,and I hope we batter the fuck out of their best starting 11. Then I hope we get chelsea in the final. and batter the fuck out of them and that wanker up-front.

however I see us getting sunderland in the next round then spurs in the final....then who knows....

funny listening to some of their bleating though. "ye's are gonna get it at wembley lad" as soon as i walked into work. ??? pfft ye's havent even got there yet soft lad.

No it won't.

Talking with a mate who's a toff and we agreed that it could be a bit naughty. The young school on both sides are bad bastards and regularly kick off with each other after derbies.

I don't expect a bloodbath but there will be trouble.

I hope Sunderland knock them out.

Why do people keep saying we may be asked to play on the Sunday? No we wont, the FA know there is more chance Hitler rising from the dead than us playing a game on the 15th of April. Dalglish alluded to this last night, so it wont happen, so stop saying it might.

It won't go off massively. There'll be the odd scrap between knuckle draggers but I'm confident the vast majority will be sound. Really hope we get them, the scars inflicted from turning them over at Wembley would never heal. If anyone had seen that 15 minutes that shook the world it would be like the scene at the end when all the zombified blues are jumping in to the Mersey. They wouldn't speak all summer.

i read on raotl that the club requested the semi is 12.00 rather than 5.30. si just want to be sure before booking travel

the final is defo 530

I can't see ITV/ESPN changing a semi final to 12pm as they'd want peak time viewing at 5.30pm..

The FA Cup Sixth Round Replay between Sunderland and Everton next week will be screened live by ITV1.

The sides shared a 1-1 draw at Goodison Park on Saturday and will now meet again at the Stadium Of Light as they play for a spot in the Semi-Final at Wembley against Liverpool.

i read on raotl that the club requested the semi is 12.00 rather than 5.30. si just want to be sure before booking travel

the final is defo 530

Can't see it.

The Manc Derby was 5.30pm last season. Everton v United was a late kick off the other season, as was Chelsea v Arsenal.