You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FA Cup Semi Final Draw

FrenchEyeGlass

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Bluekipper :

"If Moyes has any sense he will set us up to lose to Sunderland to save himself a bigger embarrassment.

I genuinely dont want us to win the replay now, I couldn't stand being humiliated by those Carts on the big stage".

Arf!

To be fair I remember some of our fans thinking like that in 2007 playing he mancs in the CL final

Ours will be the sunday with the national on the saturday

The national won't effect it because its not being played in Liverpool, you realise we're going to Wembley again? We'll play on the 14th in London, and be back that night for the memorial the next day.

A selection of the debate on the draw over at Morlock central, or Bluekipper as it's known.

Bring it on. Rather play them in the semi than the final.

I'd rather lose to them in the semi than in the final.

I hope we loose the replay now as Liverpool will embarass us

f****** horrible weekend in prospect if we beat the Black Cats.

What better incentive can the team have for the replay than a chance to play the shite at wembley and extract some revenge.

Moyesie lad you know what needs to be done.

We will lose to Sunderland and the shite will thrash them in the semi!

If Moyes has any sense he will set us up to lose to Sunderland to save himself a bigger embarrassment.

I genuinely dont want us to win the replay now, I couldn't stand being humiliated by those Carts on the big stage.

I feel physically sick.

RS in another final, sickening

fuck me, this is embarrasing

what a bunch of fuckin idiots.

Are you messing? You'd rather us go out than us having a chance to get to another final?

It's the manager who needs to grow some balls, not the fans.

I'm with him 100%.

They would humiliate us.

That's the draw I wanted.

Let's face it, we NEVER seem to show up against the shite and I simply have gotten used to seeing us lose to them. Not afraid of another one at all.

But this is a chance to beat them, end their season, grab bragging rights throughout the summer and a chance to lift the FA Cup and wave it in their faces while they have the Mickey Mouse Cup!

Bring on the hordes of pitiful kopite Victims!

But first, dispatching O'Neils's Mackems via penalites...

Jesus, some people need to get a grip. They beat our reserve team at home, because of 1 player. Take home advantage out of it, and have our first team playing, and I feel pretty confident we'll beat them. We beat a United side going for a Quadrouple in our last semi final, so I don't fear Liverpool, who barely beat Cardiff at Wembley.

I'm a Moyes fan but I agree totally with this - and it gave the shite the momentum for today. Moyes has picked up the shite when they were on the floor and fucked us up completely.

Guest Pistonbroke
I hope it's Sunderland

Same here....the cup is a one off game and if those bitter twats beat us they will have a boxed set of DVD's planned. But from a footballing point of view Everton would be the easiest game to win imo.