You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfer Thread 2012

llego

funny how much difference one transfer can make

had we kept Carroll I'd be content

had we loaned Carroll and signed a good replacement I'd have been content

now we've binned Carroll and are getting fuck all I'm appalled!

That pretty much sums me up, as well.

Kept Carroll? Happy. Replaced Carroll? Happy. Loan and no replacement? Yikes.

So now whats the plan?

Offload half the square every summer, leave the fans shitting themselves at top players wanting away, not backing the current manager despite saying he needs three strikers as a "bare minimum"?

Dalglish fucked up, so did Comolli, SO DID THE OWNERS - they sanctioned every fucking deal, as did that cunt their friend told them to hire. If they dont want us to be a top club. They can fuck off. How fans can happily sit back and what our club get degraded into Aston Villa is beyond me.

If they hadn't backed the manager they'd of had a hate mob in their hands, they backed him and now it's time to pay the consequences for their blind faith.

It'll take us two seasons to recover from what Dalglish did in his second spell as manager, you can blame Comolli if it makes your sentimental side feel better, but Kenny admitted all the signing were his choices.

The only good thing to come out of today/yesterday is that Adam and Carroll will no longer disrespect my eyes by wearing the Liverpool shirt again. Fucking hell I'm pissed off.

This my friends is a backlash of the reckless spending of last summer, they backed Dalglish and look what it got them, I don't fucking blame them.

Nor do i but all we needed was 1 good striker , i wouldn't be so pissed off if we still had Carroll , its inexcusable weve let him go.

We spent about £76million on Adam, Downing, Carroll and Henderson. Why should they spunk anymore money? We had our big summer, and we blew it. Nobody seems to want to blame Dalglish, why is that?

Kenny is a legend so can do what he likes, hes exempt from criticism , he can come in and basically sabotage any hope we have of getting back amongst the big boys for the foreseeable future , and of course he can go and pointlessly write for that shithole rag The Mirror only months after they dragged him and this club through the gutter and stamped and shat all over us.

Paranoia.

The departures of Torres, Meirelis, Babel, N'gog, Insua, Kyrgiakos, Poulsen, Juvanovic raised at least 70m.

This season we had

Carroll, Bellamy, Kuyr, Rodriguez, Aquilani, Aurelio, Adam, Spearing leaving

In the meantime we have £50m per season sponsorships from Warrior and Standard Chartered.

Continue with your calculate bullshhite about FSG spending money.

Stick your fucking NET spend up your arse.

Did Andy Carroll cost £35million?

Did Stewart Downinf cost £20million?

Did Jordan Henderson cost £13m?

Did Adam cost £7m?

Regardless of what we brought in, how much it costs some shit bank to be on our shirt or the wages of the guy who makes the coffee - we had money to spend, and wasted it. The end.

Stick your fucking NET spend up your arse.

Did Andy Carroll cost £35million?

Did Stewart Downinf cost £20million?

Did Jordan Henderson cost £13m?

Did Adam cost £7m?

Regardless of what we brought in, how much it costs some shit bank to be on our shirt or the wages of the guy who makes the coffee - we had money to spend, and wasted it. The end.

You spineless cunt, I guess the director of football strategy Commolli deciding and negotiating for the transfers and the(almost) world class CEO, Ian Ayre were also choices of that evil man Kenny, right?

Now pull your tongue out of Henry's ass. Do you masturbate reading Henry's interviews of how smart it was to sell Torres to our rivals Chelse for 50m?

Hating Kenny is the new Liverpool way.

Wow,what the fuck has happened here?

1 recognized striker,1 new young striker (borini) and 1 unproven striker (Morgan) were 1 injury away from mid table or lower,it might sound drastic but if we lost Luis for a few weeks (god forbid) we'd have nothing as backup major fuck up by someone at the club if its Ayre and it goes tits up he should get the bullet he's the only one of the management team left over from last season.

Alright - I'm gonna got a load of crap for this....

On Sunday, Liverpool played the Champions, and damn near came away with all 3 points.

Had it not been for a rather unfortunate backpass, they'd had deservedly taken all the points.

5 days on, and a troubled relationship with Carroll has been resolved for a season, a midfielder who many fans believed wasn't up to Liverpool's standards has been moved on.

How has Sunday's optimism transformed into such gloom in the space of 5 days?

On Sunday, Liverpool played the Champions, and damn near came away with all 3 points.

Had it not been for a rather unfortunate backpass, they'd had deservedly taken all the points.

5 days on, and a troubled relationship with Carroll has been resolved for a season, a midfielder who many fans believed wasn't up to Liverpool's standards has been moved on.

Probably because that was one fucking game.

FSG have fucked us over massively. Rank amateurs that need the fans backlash now.

Ah settle.

At least wait to see what Rodgers says in his next interview. If its blatant shite, then panic. Maybe they think we're OK until January?

Because we nearly always raise our game against the big boys and always have trouble with the mid table chaff (the likes of us) or lower.

We have 3 'strikers' - none of whom like to score.

How the fuck can you not understand?

Also we had a pathetic display against Hearts since we played city. (see first line)