You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rotten Madrid?

18-5

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He'd crawl over broken glass to manage us.

Not now he wouldn't.

If he wins the League he will be off like a shot. He knows Barca are dominant and the likelihood is one league title will be the best Madrid can hope for in the coming years. He'll leave on a high and I wouldn't blame him.

Next United manager when Fergie packs in, nailed on.

Hope they win the league and CL double.

The idea that Mourinho would become the first manager to join Bob as the only person to have managed 3 European Cup winning teams makes me get a little bit sick in my mouth.

He'd crawl over broken glass to manage us.

Unless it turns out that Steve Jobs left everything to us, then there’s no way on earth he’d come anywhere near us. Mourniho firmly believes he is bigger than any club he ever managers, and bigger than anything in football. He couldn’t be further away from what our club is. I think it’d almost be the end of it for me were that cunt to take over at our club.

He wants Man Utd as his ego will be telling him he can do better then Ferguson did, certainly European wise. And Man Utd are happy to employ cunts. A match made in heaven.

He will come back to the premiership and I do not want to see him at united. For me that would keep them challenging at the top for more years to come.

I'm with Xerxes on this. He has been successful wherever he has gone and his record of achievements is undeniably impressive. He may have had access to cash at times, but he has generally spent it well and won things after doing so. Even if he doesn't beat Barca this season, if he wins La Liga it really wont matter. I'd take winning the Premiership and not beating United as over a season we would have done.

He gets into players heads, he gets into the opposition player and manager's heads and it is usually all to his advantage. He creates and controls situations and noone knows what to make of him, but if he maintains his current winning record he will go down in history as one of the best. Whether you like it or not (and many do not) he is a winner.

He is someone everyone else loves to hate unless he is your manager, just as there are a few players like that too.

I think he'd relish the challenge of managing us, although I'm not sure he will ever get the opportunity.

I'm really hoping KK does the business and brings us that rather elusive no.19.

I doubt it. But I wouldn't mind, can't see him being successful in Ferguson's footsteps.

Send him to Man City though and he'll run riot.

I agree with this, his brand of football would ruin uniteds attacking football, and they already have a pretty shit sqaud and he isnt that great in the transfer market....would love him to go there

But city are primed for him, it is a mourinho sqaud already, and almost identical to when he took over at chelsea..he would win them the league im sure of that.

Big strong players, many defensive minded, many that he can mould and use as puppets as he likes to do...chelsea mark 2

They would win the lot with him there.

The idea that Mourinho would become the first manager to join Bob as the only person to have managed 3 European Cup winning teams makes me get a little bit sick in my mouth.

Unless it turns out that Steve Jobs left everything to us, then there’s no way on earth he’d come anywhere near us. Mourniho firmly believes he is bigger than any club he ever managers, and bigger than anything in football. He couldn’t be further away from what our club is. I think it’d almost be the end of it for me were that cunt to take over at our club.

He wants Man Utd as his ego will be telling him he can do better then Ferguson did, certainly European wise. And Man Utd are happy to employ cunts. A match made in heaven.

I think I feel the same. It'd absolutely kill me.

Both are horrible football clubs. The games against each other are a disgrace, I don't see the appeal in 22 diving cunts pretending to play football. No wonder Madrid start kicking them when Alves, Basquets, Sanchez, Pedro etc spend the majority of the game on the deck with ease.

Malaga getting their act together and becoming a force would be ideal.

Both are horrible football clubs. The games against each other are a disgrace, I don't see the appeal in 22 diving cunts pretending to play football. No wonder Madrid start kicking them when Alves, Basquets, Sanchez, Pedro etc spend the majority of the game on the deck with ease.

Perhaps the reaction is the other way round.

Guest Pistonbroke

That is how i see things. Barca play the best club football in the World atm. But if an opponent gets stuck into them and refuses to roll over in awe at their pretty football they revert to cheating diving Spanish cunts as usual. Wave imaginary cards and basically cry like the soft twats they are. Despite their sexy football i still prefer Real Madrid, although i'd love to see another club topple the pair of em.

Guest Pistonbroke
That said, Messi's the exception. Quality player who if anything should stay down more often. It's impossible not to be in awe of him.

For Barcelona yes, for Argentina not so much.

Mourinho has always been a classless bastard, but there's no doubt in my mind that he has made a conscious decision to take his classless bastardness to a higher level in Madrid.

He knows he can't ever compete with them 1 on 1 on the pitch through footballing means alone. That's why he's trying to upset the apple cart and cause as much of a stink as possible. He's trying to unsettle Barca at every turn and in doing so he is getting a lot of people's backs up. If he wins the league this season then you'd have to say it has worked. I don't like him but everything he does, he does with a reason. Psychologically, I think he's very impressive and probably better than most out there, but he certainly lacks class and dignity in his behavior. He will deffo walk away at the end of this season if he wins the league.