You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rotten Madrid?

18-5

Why?

Why not?

I haven't questioned anyone who's said they hate Madrid. Or I haven't seen you question anyone either.

I just think them winning those trophies would really stir it up and intensify the rivalry with Barcelona for next season again.

Xabi winning some deserved silverware may play a small part too.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShoePiss
Got no feelings either way towards Mourinho these days. Hated him at Chelsea but time heals etc. If he ends up at United or City say then that will probably return.

I can understand that and wasn't much different myself until that eye gouging thing. It reminded me what an absolute cunt the man is. I could never get behind anything positive he does.

here's a thinking for you.

who else thinks Mourinho is the mole???

he's such an eccentric fuck, i wouldnt put it past him.

Mourinho goes whispering to the media. Blames the players, gets all the club officials behind them, then wins the league with "all this in house fighting", again just cementing how "special" he is.

it would not surprise me in the slightest

When you read about some of the stuff he got up to at chelsea, fake fights with carvalho, etc it wouldn't come as a shock.

Why not?

I haven't questioned anyone who's said they hate Madrid. Or I haven't seen you question anyone either.

I just think them winning those trophies would really stir it up and intensify the rivalry with Barcelona for next season again.

Xabi winning some deserved silverware may play a small part too.

I have to say I like the intensity of their rivalry, too.

But if the price of intensifying the rivalry even more is Madrid winning anything, I'd prefer to leave it where it is.

The thought of Maureen running round with more evidence that he's "The Special One" turns my stomach. He is repulsive and so is his team.

Also, I don't want Xabi to win anything either. I want him to fall out with Maureen if anything. I want him to regret leaving Liverpool.

I want Barca to beat them every time. With Masc watching it from the bench / stands.

Bitter? Damn right.

Actually, due to Maureen's huge ego, I actually think the thing that would intensify their rivalry more than anything else is Barca continuing to beat them. He's stooping low enough as it is now. If Barca come back and win the league, I reckon his next strategy will involve something so major it will be made into a film.

Barcelona are just as bad as Madrid at being cunts. Liverpool are treating Javier as a slave, The Fabregas saga, Busquets peekaboo against Inter etc.

People have this image of Barcelona being working class Catalunyan heroes fighting against the evil forces of Maureen and Madrid when infact they are two despicable clubs who are just as snide, arrogant and cunty as each other. I'd love to see a team that's not one of them win the CL.

Barcelona are just as bad as Madrid at being cunts. Liverpool are treating Javier as a slave, The Fabregas saga, Busquets peekaboo against Inter etc.

People have this image of Barcelona being working class Catalunyan heroes fighting against the evil forces of Maureen and Madrid when infact they are two despicable clubs who are just as snide, arrogant and cunty as each other. I'd love to see a team that's not one of them win the CL.

After the way mourinho has tried to beat them with every shithouse tactic in the book....the barca players reacted and played him at his own game

Against other teams they go about they're business by playing great football

I dont blame barca for doing what they do when they play madrid.

Your talking about fabregas and mascherano like they didnt want to leave and barcelona spiked their drinks and drugged them.....they wanted out as much as barca wanted to buy them.

Doesnt matter what was said in the press, those two players could have stayed if they wanted to, they didnt, and who can balme them for wanting to join the best team in football history?

The comments made about Mascherano and Fabregas were made up Daily Star shit from fake interviews. Google 'Ben Fairthorne'.

And to be fair I actually like some of those Barca players riling up the Real players. It just adds a little bit extra spice to it, and they usually only do it to players who deserve it because some of those lads are massive bell ends. Di Maria is much worse at it as well.

What I dislike the most is Xabi behaving like a cunt, especially during last week's game. Mourinho has fucking ruined him.

The comments made about Mascherano and Fabregas were made up Daily Star shit from fake interviews. Google 'Ben Fairthorne'.

And to be fair I actually like some of those Barca players riling up the Real players. It just adds a little bit extra spice to it, and they usually only do it to players who deserve it because some of those lads are massive bell ends. Di Maria is much worse at it as well.

What I dislike the most is Xabi behaving like a cunt, especially during last week's game. Mourinho has fucking ruined him.

I was thinking the same thing about xabi, he has turned into abit of a cunt

But the whole thing with ronaldo, mentioned in that article, happened when ronaldo was about to recieve a yellow card and refused to turn around and acknoweldge the ref

One of those moments where if he didnt turn around soon and stop running the other way the ref could have turned it into a red. Alonso ran up to ronalado and sort of gave him a pat/push in the back as if to say "turn around or its about to get worse" ronaldo's reaction was his usual cuntish self, almost saying "who the fuck are you to tell me what to do"

But i do agree that alonso has been abit brainwashed by mourinho, and does behave like abit of a dick at times now...sad to see

Winner he may be, although Roman might not agree, and come the summer Madrid might not agree either, I personally would be sickened to have Mourinho at Liverpool. Mourinho over Kenny? You might as well say we should have gone for Clough in the early 70's over Shanks because he was a winner. Like Mourinho Clough was very talented but like Mourinho an egotist who always considered himself to be bigger than his clubs.

Mourinho (is) an egotist who always considered himself to be bigger than his clubs.

With a record like his you can afford to think like that.

With Arsenal/Chelsea. Man u/City ahead of us, and Spurs looking to elbow past, with two decades without the title and half a decade winning nothing, getting back to the top is an extraordinary task. Now currently, and for the forseeable future there is no vacancy. But Mourinho's credentials for the task are undeniable.

With a record like his you can afford to think like that.

With Arsenal/Chelsea. Man u/City ahead of us, and Spurs looking to elbow past, with two decades without the title and half a decade winning nothing, getting back to the top is an extraordinary task. Now currently, and for the forseeable future there is no vacancy. But Mourinho's credentials for the task are undeniable.

Wouldn't argue over his credentials. At some point he's going to leave Madrid and he may well be keen on a return to the premiership so I can understand the argument that it might as well be here otherwise he'll be a success elsewhere (ie United). Personally however it would detract from my enjoyment of watching Liverpool.