You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Walking Dead Thread (spoilers and zombies inside)

William_Ulsterman

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I watched the first and second episodes the other day and the difference between the quality of those original ones to the shite they serve up now is shocking, the whole thing should have been binned a while ago..

I watched last night and it's just carried on In the same vein as the last series so for me that's it I've had enough I just can't be arsed wasting my time watching such shite when there are far superior shows out there

First two episodes of this series have been utter shite. I've invested so much time in this show over the years that I don't feel I can switch it off now but seriously, it's just wistful close-ups of characters' faces interspersed by Naked Gun style shoot-outs. Fucking garbage. Bring back Fear The Walking Dead please.

First two episodes of this series have been utter shite. I've invested so much time in this show over the years that I don't feel I can switch it off now but seriously, it's just wistful close-ups of characters' faces interspersed by Naked Gun style shoot-outs. Fucking garbage. 

Totally agree with every word of that. They have genuinely been a pile of wank. It's so shit at the moment. Some of the shoot-outs are school-boy level. 

Didn't have clue what was going on and then they bring back some nobody from season 1 and end it on a cliffhanger when nobody even remembers who he is.

It's only that I have watched this from the beginning when it first aired that I'm even bothering with it. I can see me fucking this off soon.

Exactly the same boat I'm in. If I hadn't watched from the start, I'd have binned it long ago. It's a shame bags it has all the ingredients to be brilliant but is let down by useless writing, idiot show runners and crap directors.

Didn't have clue what was going on and then they bring back some nobody from season 1 and end it on a cliffhanger when nobody even remembers who he is.

It's only that I have watched this from the beginning when it first aired that I'm even bothering with it. I can see me fucking this off soon.

I have no recollection of who that guy is. I thought I was missing something major, but no. I actually had to go online to look up who he was. Where the fuck is the drama in bringing back some nomark character from Season 1 (which was seven years ago!)?

This gets one more chance next week then it's gone. Really annoyed with myself that I've invested so much time in a show which has gone nowhere but downhill for the last couple of seasons.

Where the fuck all this ammo coming from?

They shot at a man, from 10 yards with fully automatic weapons who was hiding behind a table and didn’t hit the table in over 30 minutes. Meanwhile another man walked round with a 9mm and consistently shot moving people in the head from 20 yards and a woman shot 2 people in the head with arrows from distance with the arrows less than half a second apart.

They shot at a man, from 10 yards with fully automatic weapons who was hiding behind a table and didn’t hit the table in over 30 minutes. Meanwhile another man walked round with a 9mm and consistently shot moving people in the head from 20 yards and a woman shot 2 people in the head with arrows from distance with the arrows less than half a second apart.

Some real A-Team moments going on