You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How much would you have to be paid to have a threesome with the Krankies?

Guest TK-421

How much GBP to have sex with The Krankies?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. How much GBP to have sex with The Krankies?

• Zero - I'd do it for nowt
    • 10,000,000+
    • No amount would make me have sex with The Krankies

People keep on referring to this, what thread would that be?

Well, I must fuck dogs, because I posited the wild proposition that having sex with something was a lesser evil than killing it.

I defend women, homosexuals and ethnic minorities too, so I guess in addition to having sex with animals, I must also be a black, homosexual woman.

However, despite being a black homosexual woman who has sex with non-human members of the animal kingdom, I cannot conceive of any circumstances that would make me want to have intercourse with the Krankies.

Guest TK-421
kinell. I voted before I read the rules.

Schoolboy error (I thank you).

No she was not, JNP. She was/is beauty personified.

Well, I must fuck dogs, because I posited the wild proposition that having sex with something was a lesser evil than killing it.

I defend women, homosexuals and ethnic minorities too, so I guess in addition to having sex with animals, I must also be a black, homosexual woman.

However, despite being a black homosexual woman who has sex with non-human members of the animal kingdom, I cannot conceive of any circumstances that would make me want to have intercourse with the Krankies.

...and the forum habit of milking an already shit joke to death kicked in (see "Haha Nantwich Girl is a man" and adding esma onto the end of words).

The rules are you have to have full sex with both of them, they are both in character as The Krankies and you have to do it now (not go back in time).

Would it make much difference if you goosed them now compared to how they looked in the late 70's and 80's?

Both fucking hanging then and now.

Wonder how Robo feels about this today.

To be fair, I need about 10k to pay off all my debts and to pay for the wedding next year,

Pussy is pussy at the end of the day, so I would smash her for the 10K and then the dude, well 15-20k, because its a bloke and that would be a deposit on a house. There is no need to be greedy in any of this. Is there?

In all honesty I have shagged far less good looking birds than that dude.

Would it make much difference if you goosed them now compared to how they looked in the late 70's and 80's?

Both fucking hanging then and now.

Wonder how Robo feels about this today.

Pretty much the same as I did yesterday, only more tired after a most restless night, wracked with unpleasant dreams. Suffice to say the image of Jimmy Krankie leering at me over his/her shoulder screaming FANDABIDOZIIIII!!!!! is one that will linger in my nightmares for many years.

After consideration, I've realised that Janette/Jimmy really isn't the key issue here though. OK, she's 64, one of the ugliest women I've seen with just the one head and would of course be wearing a schoolboy's outfit but to be honest, I'm still pretty sure I must have shagged worse at some point over the last 40 years - I was probably just too drunk to remember it.

Moving swiftly on before my courage left me, I then considered the top/bottom issue and realised that although I have occasionally let a young filly who was so inclined interfere with a part of my anatomy which is usually a strictly enforced one way street, that is in no way analogous to allowing a gentleman's appendage of unknown dimensions have free right of passage up the aforementioned boulevard.

The question therefore comes down to a single issue - how much money would it take for me to fuck a 64 year old Scotsman who has spent his entire professional career pretending that his wife is actually his pre-pubescent son.

I'd want to walk away from it with a decent bank balance and the mental capacity to enjoy spending it, also I'd need to have a secure and safe home environment within which I could ensure a sound and timely recovery from such trauma, so we're talking about the cash for three months in the Priory, a decent house in a nice area and say a million in the bank. Rounding up, I reckon a cool £2m would do it.*

If they made it £2.5m I'd flip her over and go in for seconds.

Only on the TLW GF could this thread exist - we should have saved this one for the summer doldrums really, but I just know something even worse will rear it's ugly head before June is over, it is the way of things.

*I voted £5m in the poll because I wouldn't even let them watch me jerk off for a million and that was the next highest option.

• 6 months later...