You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How much would you have to be paid to have a threesome with the Krankies?

Guest TK-421

How much GBP to have sex with The Krankies?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. How much GBP to have sex with The Krankies?

• Zero - I'd do it for nowt
    • 10,000,000+
    • No amount would make me have sex with The Krankies

Guest TK-421

The rules are you have to have full sex with both of them, they are both in character as The Krankies and you have to do it now (not go back in time).

Guest TK-421

500k you say? I would round that up to 1 million. I tried to cover all bases with the poll, but in hindsight a 500k option would have been useful.

As for the picture I couldn't find a recent one but that looks fairly up to date.

500k you say? I would round that up to 1 million. I tried to cover all bases with the poll, but in hindsight a 500k option would have been useful.

As for the picture I couldn't find a recent one but that looks fairly up to date.

I've edited my 500k out and I'm going for 1 million! I shoudn't cheapen myself, the lifetime of therapy bills would be quite expensive.

No amount of money in the world would tempt me here. Super-injunctions are now commonplace and next to useless, and I've a feeling the suitcase doesn't contain enough money to enable me to buy out the entire global media and social networking sites to wipe the story out of existence.

No amount of money in the world would tempt me here. Super-injunctions are now commonplace and next to useless, and I've a feeling the suitcase doesn't contain enough money to enable me to buy out the entire global media and social networking sites to wipe the story out of existence.

Shag them, take the money and just deny it!

Threads like this wreck my head because I'd proper shag the crankies for £10,000. The people saying they'd only do it for a million... posturing or would you really fuck them for a lower amount? Be honest. £10,000 to put my dick in and out of the midgets fanny, then i and out of the fellas arse? Bring it. I don't have to enjoy it, I just have to have an erection. I think i could do it.

Guest TK-421
Nowhere does it say you'd be paid in pounds. It could be Zimbabwean dollars or it could be peanuts.

It does, the question says "GBP".

Guest TK-421
Threads like this wreck my head because I'd proper shag the crankies for £10,000. The people saying they'd only do it for a million... posturing or would you really fuck them for a lower amount? Be honest.

I wish I had included 250k and 500k options.

Semi RiS-up.

My thinking is I wouldn't do it for 100,000 because of the psychological consequences and chances of it getting out on Twitter.

But I might be tempted somewhere between, say, 250k and 1 mil.

Guest TK-421
This is officially sicker than the murdered women thread and the Stronts fucks dogs thread.

The "Dunking" thread has crossed the Rubicon.