You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It's hardly that offensive. black and white checks.

I know but I hate this checked shirt phase at the moment. I went shopping for a shirt the other day and there was nothing but stupid checked shirts everywhere. Just because some ponse said they looked good, now everyone else just followed suit and wears them. I know plenty of people who think they look shit but wear them because everyone else does. It's pathetic.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mail article is a disgrace.

"Get the beers in! Carroll ignores Capello's advice as £35m man leads Liverpool jolly"

"Fabio Capello's warning to Andy Carroll to steer clear of alcohol has seemingly fallen on deaf ears."

"I'll get this round in: Carroll appears to enjoy a beer in the Spanish capital with team-mate Reina"

"But the 22-year-old, who signed for Liverpool in a record £35million deal on January deadline day, didn't seem concerned about Capello's worries as he enjoyed a day in the Madrid sun."

"Although the pictures are unlikely to please Reds boss Kenny Dalglish"

Firstly - Fuck Capello

And secondly is this dick suggesting that Kenny doesn't know where his players are? Fail indeed!