You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG OH NOES. The sky is falling

You might think it's alright to be given a second chance at one of the greatest clubs in the world and be out on the pop midweek till fuckin all hours but I don't suppose that's where we differ.

Seen it before and I hope I don't see it again. N'gog was the same and he needed fucking telling as well.

You're either a professional footballer or you're a cunt, most of the time sadly they go hand in hand.

Don't believe me? Go down the Orrys on Walton Vale and say hello to Mr fox in the box, one of the most talented strikers for a while and he can now be seen impressing under age kids by who he is.

He's a cunt for having a social life 5 nights before a match? Right.

Un fucking believable. Not only are footballer's cunts you dickheads make excuses for them. The lad came here with a problem with the ale, what reason are you out till 3 in the morning on a Wednesday night?

WOODS

TREES.

I'm as uncertain as anyone about this lad, more his person and behaviour than as a playing prospect but I can say that he was having a meal and few around the quieter bars around the alma and the Peacock with his girlfriend*.

That can't be that bad for now.

*Yes, by all accounts.

I'm as uncertain as anyone about this lad, more his person and behaviour than as a playing prospect but I can say that he was having a meal and few around the quieter bars around the alma and the Peacock with his girlfriend*.

*Yes, by all accounts.

This is more than likely what he was doing, instead of sinking a stupid amount of ale. Give the lad a chance.

*Yes, by all accounts.

I have respect for the way you're at least addressing the issue rather than burying your head in the sand but what's right is right and this is still not the way he should be going. It's not just him but I have a real problem with this kind of thing and the way it's just brushed under the carpet now is laughable.

One of the lads, likes a few ales, no harm. YOU PLAY FOR LIVERPOOL FUCKING FOOTBALL CLUB.

There's lad's who'd do anything to wear that shirt. I hope to god he realises it's not worth it whether it's a few or not.

And from the previous poster, yes I am a cunt, always have been always will but I don't play for LIVERPOOL so I don't have to live by the same standards.

This is more than likely what he was doing, instead of sinking a stupid amount of ale. Give the lad a chance.

I wasn't counting his ale, I only saw him leaving. End of the day if people think this is an appropriate way to behave as a Liverpool player then they're the ones with the wrong idea, not me.