You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

You don't wish ill on anyone. Perhaps old wrongie was just having an especially bad day.

Maybe he was being privately message-taunted by say, mypost, and simply could take it anymore and payed out on humanity as a collective.

Just for old time sake though, listeners, who is your favourite all-time Slovakian coach?

for me its got to be Vladimír Weiss

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's hope not. If that's the case Dave'll still be fucking around trying to sort out Wrongy in five years time, and making himself look like a prize twat (sorry, more of a prize twat) in the process.

My metaphors are getting confused. That proud looking prize twat was supposed to be me.

Guest ShoePiss

Its too much to ask that a professional footballer earning an obscene amount cash makes sacrifices in an effort to be at their absolute best.

This isn't directed at Carroll as i dont know anything about it but generally, if a great player is out on the piss all of the time they won't be great for long. Years ago they got away with it but not now. The attitude "as longs he's doing the business on the pitch I don't care if he's drunk all week" is stupid.

For the money we spend on these 'professionals' it's about time it wasn't too much to ask for them to take it seriously. They don't need to sink 10 pints and be out until 3am to let off steam. If that was me on a professional contract i wouldn't be going out getting shit faced any time during the season. These mongs have access to anything they want and like the thick cunts they are choose bottles of wkd and jaeger bombs. A couple of nights at the end of the season would be enough, I'd feel guilty doing much more than that.

Out last night at about 3 o'clock if I remember rightly.

This was the OP quote. I found it funny how one person was out until well into the early hours and lacked the lucidity to be certain of the sighting due to their almost certainly inebriated state, yet still felt it morally right to judge someone else who may have been staying out too. I say "may" because this, as far as I know, has not been corroborated by anybody else. And there is no mention of the player being pissed up, or smashing car windows, twatting passers-by or puking in shop doorways. No details at all about what he may or may not have been doing. I can't help but think that a clearly pissed Mr WI was staring at a poster of the ponytailed Geordie, probably whilst muttering to himself about the greatest post-war assistant managers in the Albanian second division. That an autograph was declined is not the poster's fault. It's just a poster after all.

What the hell just happend? now hes sinking 10 pints and smashing up police cars with dead evertonians limbs??

get a grip, only Andy knows if what he was doing was wrong and even then we all need to blow off steam an get out the house once in a while. Hes a kid with more money than he knows what to do with and frankly if i was getting his wages i would be dead inside 2 weeks so stop the hysteria you drama queens.

Guest ShoePiss
What the hell just happend? now hes sinking 10 pints and smashing up police cars with dead evertonians limbs??

get a grip, only Andy knows if what he was doing was wrong and even then we all need to blow off steam an get out the house once in a while. Hes a kid with more money than he knows what to do with and frankly if i was getting his wages i would be dead inside 2 weeks so stop the hysteria you drama queens.

Yeah but that would be because you're a complete fuckwit lacking any kind of self control most likely.

There are a multitude of ways they can let off steam, for a supposed professional athlete getting pissed up shouldn't be one of them when they are expected to perform.

Yeah but that would be because you're a complete fuckwit lacking any kind of self control most likely.

There are a multitude of ways they can let off steam, for a supposed professional athlete getting pissed up shouldn't be one of them when they are expected to perform.

quiet-faggot.jpg

list a multitude of ways to let off steam that does not include alcohol or playing football please

Guest ShoePiss
quiet-faggot.jpg

list a multitude of ways to let off steam that does not include alcohol or playing football please

No because you've clearly demonstrated that I was correct about you and any other way of letting off steam would be met with another mongy response.

Get back to drinking wkd and eating processed food.

Guest TK-421

I find doing the dishes very therapeutic, but I bet AC has a dish washer. He needs a second sport to indulge in as a hobby, maybe clay pigeon shooting - but he should choose a range that isn't near a pub.

No because you've clearly demonstrated that I was correct about you and any other way of letting off steam would be met with another mongy response.

Get back to drinking wkd and eating processed food.

maybe he comes on hear and acts like an overweight pre menstral american amputee high on crack to blow off steam?

or maybe he goes for something to eat, then to a late showing at the cinema followed by a couple of beers.

or maybe he does volunteer work at a childrens home and had to call into the city centre very late to bring back a drunken youth.

he could of even been abducted by a cult and been held hostage in the basement of a bar in town before finaly escaping.

GET A GRIP TARD.

Its too much to ask that a professional footballer earning an obscene amount cash makes sacrifices in an effort to be at their absolute best.

This isn't directed at Carroll as i dont know anything about it but generally, if a great player is out on the piss all of the time they won't be great for long. Years ago they got away with it but not now. The attitude "as longs he's doing the business on the pitch I don't care if he's drunk all week" is stupid.

For the money we spend on these 'professionals' it's about time it wasn't too much to ask for them to take it seriously. They don't need to sink 10 pints and be out until 3am to let off steam. If that was me on a professional contract i wouldn't be going out getting shit faced any time during the season. These mongs have access to anything they want and like the thick cunts they are choose bottles of wkd and jaeger bombs. A couple of nights at the end of the season would be enough, I'd feel guilty doing much more than that.

The only thing confirmed is the time. The "all the time" bit in particular is completely unfounded.

Guest ShoePiss
maybe he comes on hear and acts like an overweight pre menstral american amputee high on crack to blow off steam?

or maybe he goes for something to eat, then to a late showing at the cinema followed by a couple of beers.

or maybe he does volunteer work at a childrens home and had to call into the city centre very late to bring back a drunken youth.

he could of even been abducted by a cult and been held hostage in the basement of a bar in town before finaly escaping.

GET A GRIP TARD.

Look illiterate mong, my post on this thread wasn't about Carroll as I don't know the details but about professional players in general. I said as much but you can't read it seems.

I was fucking spot on about you though. Scousa

Guest ShoePiss
I'll break it down.

Fact: He was out at 3am before a day off.

Fiction: He's out getting pissed all the time.

I think your post assumed a little too much based on one, isolated and unfounded sighting.

Clear enough? Or are you going to make me construct full sentences...

Fact : my post wasn't about Carroll but professional players in general

Fact : you assumed too much from my post

Ok chief?

Look illiterate mong, my post on this thread wasn't about Carroll as I don't know the details but about professional players in general. I said as much but you can't read it seems.

I was fucking spot on about you though. Scousa

suck-your-dick_else2.gif

keep trying, maybe 1 day.

i can read fine, just funny the way this threads about Carroll yet you are talking about some other player or all players, i dont even think you know what you are talking about do you?

SCOUSE and PROUD u felcher.

Guest ShoePiss
suck-your-dick_else2.gif

keep trying, maybe 1 day.

i can read fine, just funny the way this threads about Carroll yet you are talking about some other player or all players, i dont even think you know what you are talking about do you?

SCOUSE and PROUD u felcher.

Spell it properly then illiterate mong.

You wouldn't have noticed because you're thick as pigshit but the thread moved on from just Carroll to alcohol in the game many times amongst all of the shite like you're posting. It's ok to take a situation and expand on that to a more general point of view, it's allowed.

Spell it properly then illiterate mong.

You wouldn't have noticed because you're thick as pigshit but the thread moved on from just Carroll to alcohol in the game many times amongst all of the shite like you're posting. It's ok to take a situation and expand on that to a more general point of view, it's allowed.

If i spelled it properly it would not be a forum name it would be a statement u fool. You responded to me speaking specificly about Carroll you moron, i dont give a shit if Rooney goes out every night and gets wellied u twat i would fucking love it.

See my response to the other mong above.

U missed a space betweezn Stump and Town u fucking simpleton. I think you love the word Mong so much because you are part mong yourself.

turd-polish.gif

Guest ShoePiss
That is how "relevance" is spelled.

Looks like you need some more help. My post was relevant as the thread (as is often the case) changed from one specific incident to a more general theme of alcohol in football.

I had stated that I didn't know anything about the Carroll business and was speaking generally.

Now, ok with you chief?