You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

7 hours ago, an tha said:

Quite the opposite for me and i too have met a good few. I remember one in particular always used to do the 'watch your hubcaps' shite - stupid get genuinely thought it was funny.

And i've only ever seen Newcastle fans act like pricks towards us.

I get this fucking everywhere mate. As I’ve got older I realised it wasn’t worth pulling people up on or biting at, because more often than not it’s a lazy attempt to connect actually, as irritating as it is and completely unfunny. Similar to someone from Norwich getting “count his fingers” or whatever. Just mindless, but most definitely not specific to anyone - it’s fucking everyone.

• Upvote 2

Haha. This from the Guardian 

In a tie distinctly lacking in magic…Perhaps expectations should have been lowered for a tie between the Premier League’s 17th and 18th-placed teams, both of whom have their focus on avoiding relegation, but Everton failed to make home advantage count with an uninspiring performance and were booed off at half-time.”

1 hour ago, Curly said:

I get this fucking everywhere mate. As I’ve got older I realised it wasn’t worth pulling people up on or biting at, because more often than not it’s a lazy attempt to connect actually, as irritating as it is and completely unfunny. Similar to someone from Norwich getting “count his fingers” or whatever. Just mindless, but most definitely not specific to anyone - it’s fucking everyone.

So true that. Got Brummies here with the really funny. Watch your pockets, here's the scousers gag.

Oh, how we laugh.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Curly said:

Absolutely - which is why IMO Geordies are no different to everyone else.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, an tha said:

Never liked Newcastle.

Geordies like to make out they are like scousers - independent, different to rest of country and that.

But they really aren't - they are no different to usual little ingerlunders like Leicester, Stoke, Wolves et al - even down to singing small time songs like that e-i-e-i-e-i-o shite and of course all the usual shite at us.

The stupid shirtless fuckers too.

They can fucking do one.

I love the way they laugh at  scousers of being poor,and they literally made a sit com out of Geordies having to work away because there were no jobs.

Thick scruffy bootlicking cunts 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Fallen Angel said:

That’s a full grown adult? He’s defied Darwin’s law of natural selection, so well done him. 

Absolute nap he is a nonce 

Tip of the league, in 4 competitions=leaving us in the shite

1 hour ago, sir roger said:

Not sure Duncan Donuts is going to keep under the radar with this one.

He’s never been undercover, or claimed to be a blue. He just points out obvious stuff. I’m not sure he’s really under the radar either. He’s only pro-Trump on TLW. 

IMG_3752.jpeg

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

daza_1973

Player Valuation: £60m
Bloody Watford or Southampton at home.
Establishment club airlifted to another final??
Paint me shocked

Helmets. Talking shite like that when you were given Luton at home and died on your arse.

• Upvote 5