You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

image.gif

Not sure thats entirely true facts exist to support the source.

777 partnership has a reinsurance business based in Bermuda, 777 Re. 777 Re. is regulated by the Bermuda Monetary Authority and is 98% owned by Brickell Insurance Holdings LLC, with a 75% economic interest in favour of 777 Partners LLC.

They use the 3 billion asset of this insurances compony, to invest in companies including sports company's - Everton and leverage the 3 billion in value to borrow additional funds.

As a result the insurances company has likely over extended itself, this has led to a downgrading by AM Best - as they have invested and taken on more costs then the value of the group - thus if their polices get called in or their is an adverse financials event - think AIG - then 777 are finished.

As we have seen, they have failed to raise and provide capital and meet liabilities around the group in almost all of their companies and face various legal challenges its all based on what i describe above.

At some point a cash call comes or legal proceedings catch up with them and 777 are in real jeopardy of having their shell game - moving a limited amount of money around to meet immediate costs - collapses.

As i said, the source is supported by fact - the insurance risk downgrade, the loans, the AM Best dowgrade, their struggle to meet costs at other clubs and the legal proceedings the group faces.

As i say we know exactly where the funding is coming from, just ignoring to hoping for the best doesnt help anything.

We know exactly whats happening here.
777 also own another insurance company that they are now using the assets of. I suspect that’s where our loans have come from.

Of course, one national disaster and those insurance companies will need those assets and 777 will have to recover the funds sharpish…

59 minutes ago, Curly said:

What year was that mate? I’ve got plenty of friends and family in Southport and I have never once heard anything like that. It’s pretty much a mix of old lancastrians and ex pat Scousers and their offspring anyway from what I can gather

Hesketh bank in the late 90s. Sacked it off because we were playing all over Lancashire and then id have to get home from Southport. Couldnt getbover them calling Southport "town" when talking about going out on the piss!.

I actually don't mind the place, got a few decent pubs up there. Just that the team weren't very friendly and it was an absolute ballache with those away games. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

how he converted Adolf from liking Liverpool when he first came to Britain."

It's well known Hitler didn't like the Reds. 

Everton and its fans getting fucked by the Red Army since 1945

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Hesketh bank in the late 90s. Sacked it off because we were playing all over Lancashire and then id have to get home from Southport. Couldnt getbover them calling Southport "town" when talking about going out on the piss!.

I actually don't mind the place, got a few decent pubs up there. Just that the team weren't very friendly and it was an absolute ballache with those away games. 

Oh yeah - Hesketh bank is proper chuffer territory! It’s pretty much Preston that isn’t it?

The fuck were you doing all the way up there for a game of footy??

46 minutes ago, Anubis said:

image.gif

Not sure thats entirely true facts exist to support the source.

777 partnership has a reinsurance business based in Bermuda, 777 Re. 777 Re. is regulated by the Bermuda Monetary Authority and is 98% owned by Brickell Insurance Holdings LLC, with a 75% economic interest in favour of 777 Partners LLC.

They use the 3 billion asset of this insurances compony, to invest in companies including sports company's - Everton and leverage the 3 billion in value to borrow additional funds.

As a result the insurances company has likely over extended itself, this has led to a downgrading by AM Best - as they have invested and taken on more costs then the value of the group - thus if their polices get called in or their is an adverse financials event - think AIG - then 777 are finished.

As we have seen, they have failed to raise and provide capital and meet liabilities around the group in almost all of their companies and face various legal challenges its all based on what i describe above.

At some point a cash call comes or legal proceedings catch up with them and 777 are in real jeopardy of having their shell game - moving a limited amount of money around to meet immediate costs - collapses.

As i said, the source is supported by fact - the insurance risk downgrade, the loans, the AM Best dowgrade, their struggle to meet costs at other clubs and the legal proceedings the group faces.

As i say we know exactly where the funding is coming from, just ignoring to hoping for the best doesnt help anything.

We know exactly whats happening here.
777 also own another insurance company that they are now using the assets of. I suspect that’s where our loans have come from.

Of course, one national disaster and those insurance companies will need those assets and 777 will have to recover the funds sharpish…

You know sone dodgy shit will happen if they take over. They'll end up selling up but somehow still own the stadium and ha e the club by tbe balls to pay rent

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Curly said:

Oh yeah - Hesketh bank is proper chuffer territory! It’s pretty much Preston that isn’t it?

The fuck were you doing all the way up there for a game of footy??

Yes. Bit odd up there, but some of the away games were even worse. Dodging sheep on the pitch in places like Burnley and being called a scouse bastard by fellas from Rochdale who looked like.the fella from the Hills have eyes. Loads of them were racist as well as we had an Asian lad in the team and everyone would say don't let him take any corners incase he opens a shop on them. 

I lived in Crosby at the time and my mate had played for them for years. I was playing in some dodgy team from Waterloo and my mate said the standard was well better. It was an experience though. 

14 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Yes. Bit odd up there, but some of the away games were even worse. Dodging sheep on the pitch in places like Burnley and being called a scouse bastard by fellas from Rochdale who looked like.the fella from the Hills have eyes. Loads of them were racist as well as we had an Asian lad in the team and everyone would say don't let him take any corners incase he opens a shop on them. 

I lived in Crosby at the time and my mate had played for them for years. I was playing in some dodgy team from Waterloo and my mate said the standard was well better. It was an experience though. 

Haha - fair enough. Was that Crosby Stuart in Waterloo?

Take it that was Saturdays if you were all over the shop like Rochdale? Was the standard any good? 

14 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

He was the next big thing a year back. Every twitter dickhead demanding we sign him. They are still in the Europa why would they loan him out

Not sure he was the next big thing even then seemed like an experiment in marketing and the reputation of Benfica following the sale of Enzo Fernandez, lots of people on here really wanted him but it just never passed the smell test. Started less than half the games Benfica played this season.

On 04/07/2023 at 19:30, TD_LFC said:

Florentino Luis is one of those players that doesn't really exist.

23, barely played, flitted back and for clubs on loan, talented but nobody really knows how much and everyone seem's to love him.

Bit of the William Carvalho's about him.

1 hour ago, Curly said:

Haha - fair enough. Was that Crosby Stuart in Waterloo?

Take it that was Saturdays if you were all over the shop like Rochdale? Was the standard any good? 

Nah. The Waterloo pub. No longer there but basically everyone used to drink and smoke weed in the changes before the game.

Was decent played for their first team and scored within a minute of my first game but I wasn't fit enough to play at that level so dropped down to the second team. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

*Waves at visitors from GOT*

Welcome to TLW. Why don’t you take a seat over there…

I shouldn’t be called Duncan Donuts apparently. When I made the account we were sponsored by Dunkin’ Donuts. Topical. On brand. 

Busted. Bang to rights.

You'll be getting sinatra'd next.

Guessing this is in the Liverpool thread I can't see? Actually have no idea what's going on. 

But did just see someone suggest that they pull the stadium from the euros. Firstly, great way to prove that the days of poor financial decision-making are over. Second, would funding even be there to complete on schedule if the punishments are as expected?

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

*Waves at visitors from GOT*

Welcome to TLW. Why don’t you take a seat over there…

I shouldn’t be called Duncan Donuts apparently. When I made the account we were sponsored by Dunkin’ Donuts. Topical. On brand. 

Have they only just realised that you are Carlin? 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Guessing this is in the Liverpool thread I can't see? Actually have no idea what's going on. 

But did just see someone suggest that they pull the stadium from the euros. Firstly, great way to prove that the days of poor financial decision-making are over. Second, would funding even be there to complete on schedule if the punishments are as expected?

Kenwright Thread. I’ve been giving unbiased views on the treatment of him compared to Moshiri for a while now. 

That Mike fella's a bit of a cunt, eh? Nevermind all the evidence around what happened in Paris. 

Not sure where they got steady decline from 2001 from. They made the champions league and probably had their best team since the 80s in that time.