You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Another reason why they are in the shit is the stadium. Why choose a fucking stadium in a world heritage site that took 6 years to get going, that had loads of structural and engineering challenges to overcome and was going to cost shitloads?.

They could have built on a number of sites in the city for less with better transport links or even bought up the land round goodison and helped develop the area they've neglected for years. 

Goodison might be a shithole but not many teams like playing there and they will lose all that if they do end up in this new stadium. 

It was a vanity project and for them to think they were getting one over us. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

EvAnon hitting the ground running.

image.png

But why? Why does anyone give this special fuck about Everton. The League went out of their way to help them even accepted their massive fraudulent covid figures that are frankly a slap to the face of every single club and fan in the country. Everton have been given every opportunity and they turned round and said fuck off we do what we like. 

Not that I'm against the premier league coming down hard on them , but can anyone tell me if and when the rules are going to changed apparently in August surely the Abu Dhabi cheats aren't going to benefit from them because that would be a fucking travesty of justice. 

If the 115 charges were laid under the old rules then surely to god then any punishment should be under the rules that applied at the time .

Unless I'm completely missing the point of course. 

13 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

But why? Why does anyone give this special fuck about Everton. The League went out of their way to help them even accepted their massive fraudulent covid figures that are frankly a slap to the face of every single club and fan in the country. Everton have been given every opportunity and they turned round and said fuck off we do what we like. 

The spirit of the blues. The undersoil heating. The holy trinity. Alan Ball's world cup. Paul Rideout. The powers that be can't STAND these mammoth achievements in the game and will stop at nothing, NOTHING to ensure that no-one ever utters the name Franny Jeffers again. 

13 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Another reason why they are in the shit is the stadium. Why choose a fucking stadium in a world heritage site that took 6 years to get going, that had loads of structural and engineering challenges to overcome and was going to cost shitloads?.

They could have built on a number of sites in the city for less with better transport links or even bought up the land round goodison and helped develop the area they've neglected for years. 

Goodison might be a shithole but not many teams like playing there and they will lose all that if they do end up in this new stadium. 

It was a vanity project and for them to think they were getting one over us. 

This is exactly it, it doesn't take a genius to see how much of a money sink building an entirely new/modern stadium is and that was before COVID and various world events impacted material prices, it weighed Arsenal down for over a decade in repayments and Spurs stadium was finished well over its expected completion date and original budget and both those clubs were/are on a much more stable financial footing than Everton.

Anyway on charge related bits, my Everton supporting mate has decided there is no danger for them as their argument for this one is they have already been charged for some of the years that this charge sights so they definitely can't/shouldn't be able to be charged for those again. I guess none of them understand how a rolling 3 year period works.

9 minutes ago, Juniper said:

This coming out on Blue Monday is absolutely fucking hilarious.

Never change, Everton. 

I’ve said a few times, no matter how much we take the piss out of them, we’re never as funny as the real thing.

It’s not good news for the blues,

As there’s some more points to lose,

“It’s corrupt”, they all wail,

But they’re fucked on a major scale,

So get your coat on and get moving,

Cos all the reds think it’s fucking amusing,

So come on come on, Get down to Goodison Park, Booooooooo! 

Everton, no trophy since the 90s

Everton, they’re in the shit, the blues,

Everton, leaflets made so shitely, 

Everton, they’re in the shit, the blues! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 6

5 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Not that I'm against the premier league coming down hard on them , but can anyone tell me if and when the rules are going to changed apparently in August surely the Abu Dhabi cheats aren't going to benefit from them because that would be a fucking travesty of justice. 

If the 115 charges were laid under the old rules then surely to god then any punishment should be under the rules that applied at the time .

Unless I'm completely missing the point of course. 

City should be stripped of every title and trophy they have won since they refused to co operate if it is true that's what they decided to do. The second you say we won't co operate you should be denied entry into the competition.

• Upvote 3