You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

10 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Absolutely bizarre mentality. 

You’d think, even though I get they’d be pissed we’d won, they’d be relieved we absolutely hammered a relegation rival and more concerned with Burnley’s revival. 

Their biggest problem is associating themselves with us at every opportunity. Until they change that, they won’t achieve anything. 

The longer they are shit that will always happen but even if they were winning things their first thought would be how much it would piss us off rather than just genuinely enjoying being good and winning stuff. 

10 hours ago, Anubis said:

You can smell the fear on the GOT relegation thread.

Just had a look at their fixtures and can only see them having a chance of winning four games - Newcastle (home), Watford (away), Palace (home), Brentford (home). They might get an unexpected win somewhere else (maybe Spurs, Wolves, West Ham, The Mancs, Leicester), but I don’t think they can expect to win any of those games.

I reckon they will finish on about 35 or 36 points, it might be enough but it might not. They’re 100% in the relegation mix, but if I was to pick a bottom three as things currently stand I’d choose Norwich, Watford and Leeds as the three that will drop with Everton finishing 17th and staying up by a point or two.

1 hour ago, Vincent Vega said:

Just had a look at their fixtures and can only see them having a chance of winning four games - Newcastle (home), Watford (away), Palace (home), Brentford (home). They might get an unexpected win somewhere else (maybe Spurs, Wolves, West Ham, The Mancs, Leicester), but I don’t think they can expect to win any of those games.

If they don’t beat Watford then they deserve the drop. But every side below them has had better results over the last five games or so - it could easily rely on Brentford and/or Leeds continuing to freefall. 

9 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Anyone pull him up on that shite?

That thread is absolutely fucking mental. Seriously, some of the shit they say about us, how we are all self-obsessed monsters, it's just mad. Some fella posted YNWA on twitter - a random guy - and all of a sudden we are all - every Liverpool fan - are trying to make the Ukraine situation about us. They're so obsessed. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

You won't hear a peep off these twats about this but if Liverpool try to furlough some staff they are all over it. 

Check the replies. Part of you thinks "wow, some humility from the blues" then it dawns on you that they are setting their brains up for "null & void, people are dying" 

• Upvote 1