You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2011

Kopite Pete

If Baines wants the Liverpool move, hands in a transfer request. We'll get him for £10-13 Million.

Man City just spent 16m on Kolarov. I can't imagine that they're seriously looking for ANOTHER left back.

If Man City join the party, then they'll get him. If they don't? We could easily get him for 10m.

The bitters have to sell players and lower wages. They can't offer Baines a better deal, and he'd be likely to want to join Liverpool due to his history with us...

Man City just spent 16m on Kolarov. I can't imagine that they're seriously looking for ANOTHER left back.

If Man City join the party, then they'll get him. If they don't? We could easily get him for 10m.

The bitters have to sell players and lower wages. They can't offer Baines a better deal, and he'd be likely to want to join Liverpool due to his history with us...

£12m and Ngog? Baines would have to force this move for it to happen

I'd be happy with either of Gervinho and Hazard, but my absolute dream signing would be Eden Hazard. I fucking love that kid. I've tried to watch every Lille game, and he's just such a good player to watch. Immense talent. I think he's succedeed with the most dribbles this season as well, by quite a margin also. Fucking player he'll be.

Gervinho is also a great player, he has so much pace, and trickery \ does the unexpected, but he is also quite wastful and can do some dumb things now and then, not a fully equipped football brain. I'd love to have them both, to be fucking honest.

Lille are playing Sochaux today, and can secure the french title. After winning the Cup against PSG in the weekend.

I don't think they'll sell both, no chance. They'll play CL football next year, but the interest in Hazard is so massive that I think they'll be forced to let him go, only for a massive amount though, and spend that money on new players for CL.

Hazard is the reason I watch french football. He was superb against us in the Europa League also, at home.

I don't think they'll sell both, no chance. They'll play CL football next year, but the interest in Hazard is so massive that I think they'll be forced to let him go, only for a massive amount though, and spend that money on new players for CL.

Hazard is the reason I watch french football. He was superb against us in the Europa League also, at home.

Make a cheeky bid for his younger brother also, Thorgan (at Lens) and hope that they are good pals despite being brothers maybe that'll lure him here.

Make a cheeky bid for his younger brother also, Thorgan (at Lens) and hope that they are good pals despite being brothers maybe that'll lure him here.

I think it was summed up better in the previous post.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Hazard is certainly the sort of player we should be going for. He's also the sort of player FSG have repeatedly said fits in with their ethos.

I'd still love Arda Turan, who wants to play for us and would cost far less.

Hazard is certainly the sort of player we should be going for. He's also the sort of player FSG have repeatedly said fits in with their ethos.

I'd still love Arda Turan, who wants to play for us and would cost far less.

And isn't as good and has been pretty average or injured for last 2 years I'm told by our European experts, buy cheap buy twice