You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 7 months later...

I don't care about the reputation system on here as it is fixed with only members allowed to neg but someone is looking for a reaction negging posts when Im on that are so old I cant find them,whoever you are you are a sad cunt, that is all.

negged.gif

negged.gif

Typical of the tlw negging system,no sense behind it, when I got negged for defending Gerrard from the mancs I knew it was all bollocks.

Anyway back to the baby who's trying to force me out of tlw or make me look bad, your negging is actually bringing more attention to my posts, those on 0-50 positive reputation go under the radar while mine stand out.

That was the reason plebs like code would love to be negged so much, keep up the advertising for me hater.

• Downvote 13

Typical of the tlw negging system,no sense behind it, when I got negged for defending Gerrard from the mancs I knew it was all bollocks.

Anyway back to the baby who's trying to force me out of tlw or make me look bad, your negging is actually bringing more attention to my posts, those on 0-50 positive reputation go under the radar while mine stand out.

That was the reason plebs like code would love to be negged so much, keep up the advertising for me hater.

Negged for FF on the GF

the original neg was for moaning about negs 

I am going to neg you again for using the term 'hater' 

Always makes me laugh them types

"I'm not arsed about negs/reps but...." then proceed to have a meltdown because someone negged them

Did u read my post? Some sad cunt has been negging years old posts from me for a good few weeks, I haven't said nothing because I don't care but just wanted to let whoevers doing it know I think they are a sad cunt.

Its probably one of the posters I enjoy reading like you, jarzinho, numero or a whole list of others, I have banter with people on here or differences of opinion, people need to not take it personally, if I didn't like the majority of posters I would go to a different site.

• Downvote 10

Did u read my post? Some sad cunt has been negging years old posts from me for a good few weeks, I haven't said nothing because I don't care but just wanted to let whoevers doing it know I think they are a sad cunt.

Its probably one of the posters I enjoy reading like you, jarzinho, numero or a whole list of others, I have banter with people on here or differences of opinion, people need to not take it personally, if I didn't like the majority of posters I would go to a different site.

Its not me although I wouldn't put it past that deviant Jairzinho. 

And .... you do care. Stop caring. 

Its not me although I wouldn't put it past that deviant Jairzinho. 

And .... you do care. Stop caring.

My point is highlighting that there is a sad cunt trawling through years old posts and negging me, I can respect posters like redder lutz and liverpoolsno9 who will reply to a post they have a problem with and call me whatever, whoevers spending there time going through old posts on some sort of agenda is a dick Imo.

• Downvote 3

There is another reason your posts stand out.

My point is highlighting that there is a sad cunt trawling through years old posts and negging me, I can respect posters like redder lutz and liverpoolsno9 who will reply to a post they have a problem with and call me whatever, whoevers spending there time going through old posts on some sort of agenda is a dick Imo.

Hopefully he makes himself known and we can have a showdown at KFC 

part of me hopes it's the tooth. 

There is another reason your posts stand out.

Jarz mate as I said your one of my favourite posters on here and I have contributed a lot to your rep points but I have got a lot right over you in the last month or so.

Check our debate on chiellini or when I said that Spain definitly wouldnt win the world cup because they are mostly barca players and they where shit last year, you replied saying barca would probably still win the league and made a case for Spain doing well.

• Downvote 5

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I can assure you I'm not spending time going through old posts and begging them. Not least because I can't neg, but also because I just don't care enough.

That's more like it, no more of this half hearted sneaky shit of negging posts years old, if you guys love me that much do it properly and get me to a 1000 plus negs and then you'll never miss a single post.

You cant get a more obvious neg than Seagal shooting kids. What was up with that one?