You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jamie Redknapp tonight

BurtReynolds

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jamie Redknapp: Official Tool of SKY Sports

Serious business on RAWK, Redknapp wasn't complimentary of Rafa so it was always an uphill struggle to win them over

I like Redknapp, I don't agree with a lot of what he has to say, but I like him, he isn't a cunt and is very approachable by all accounts.

His 'rant' struck me as the sort of person who was clearly frustrated.

He is as useless as most pundits on the tele, we just pay more attention to him as he is an ex-red

More attention is being because of Torres can't be called diabolical, and because he's mot licking our arse because he owes us.

He has spoken the truth, and to many the truth is hurting now.

We are becoming to precious about any negative comment made towards the club or any player bar Lucas, he seems to be game apparantley.

We are wounded animal and feeling a touch sensitive as we take a breather.

We should just take what things articles and analysis is made for what they are, and that is it's just an opinion. They are like arseholes, and everyone has got one.

The abuse is over the top and ignorant too. Just because he doesn't pander to whoever's opinion, doesn't mean he's a cunt.

RAWK on the other hand, have some serious issues going on.

Because it highlights just how clueless he is. The past 3 years Torres has contributed considerably more to carrying this side than any other player. I'm struggling to remember a good game Gerrard's had in our colour for 12 months now. Fernando Torres is hardly the fault with this Liverpool side.

Because it highlights just how clueless he is. The past 3 years Torres has contributed considerably more to carrying this side than any other player. I'm struggling to remember a good game Gerrard's had in our colour for 12 months now. Fernando Torres is hardly the fault with this Liverpool side.

Redknapp was talking about Sunday's game not the past 3 years. Were you impressed with Torres on Sunday?

He wasn't though was he.

He was just as bad for most of last season as Torres was against Brum.

But last season it was Lucas/Mascherano's fault for not getting the ball too him, or it was because Benitez was playing him out of position and not in CM, or because Ngog wasn't good enough to play with him. It was never Gerrards' fault, first bad game Torres gets Redknapp is all over him calling him diabolical and saying he doesn't look like he wants to be at Liverpool.

Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Also against Brum before the game he was saying this was a formation Liverpool could progress with, last season he was moaning about using Mascherano & Lucas at Old Trafford and saying Alonso was spraying balls all over the park and that Mascherano & Lucas couldn't do that. Interesting that he thinks the 4-2-3-1 is a formation we can do well with all of a sudden, eh?

• 1 month later...

"I tink we iz gettin brain washd wit dese foriegn coaches, it is part of da nglish game a gud tackul"

Your good mate Danny Murphy got this tackling debate going - not foreign coaches.