You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

he he he he he he

"He he he he he he, Scholesy can't tackle can he?"

I turn onto the game for one second to check the score, and I see another set of commentators having a chuckle at "good old Scholsey", the little rapscallion who can't tackle. It makes my blood boil.

Don't you just want to ruffle his hair? What a little scamp.

UEM started a thread on him last year about this. http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/89992-scholes-scholes-like-tackle.html

It makes my blood boil. I'd love for someone to break his leg.

[YOUTUBE]W66JLyOAt7g[/YOUTUBE]

This tacke on Busquets was the wort Ive ever seen. He went to punch our Xabi a few years back aswell and got sent off.

It's just one of those clichés you have to put with these days. Jamie Redknapp has said on a few occasions that he thinks Scholes knows exactly what he's doing.

One of the greatest achievement by Bacon face is making the world believe that Scholes can't tackle. And he gets booked every 5 tackles and that is being conservative.

Jamie is right, Scholes exactly knows what he's doing and so does Bacon face.

I said on the Arse match thread though that we've had a taste of it with Cole already, Grey, Merson and chums giving it the 'Joe's a good lad, bad tackle but ee's a good lad' stuff.

Popularity can get you a long way, certain players (usually english) and managers (again, usually English - with Harry Bassett being second only to Ferguson in the love-in stakes) can do pretty much whatever they want, be it jump in two footed or not put men on the post.

I said on the Arse match thread though that we've had a taste of it with Cole already, Grey, Merson and chums giving it the 'Joe's a good lad, bad tackle but ee's a good lad' stuff.

Popularity can get you a long way, certain players (usually englis) and managers (again, usually English - with Harry Bassett being second only to Ferguson in the love-in stakes) can do pretty much whatever they want, be it jump in two footed or not put men on the post.

The Zonal marking rubbish does my nut in. On Saturday, Spurs were using it and Gray never mentioned the 'problems' with it. When we got our first corner I said to my old man that I bet Gray will mention it before the game is out and low and behold he did when we got our second corner. He said we should look out to see if we do better with man to man marking. Allardyce used to sit on Goals on Sunday and slate Rafa for it and a few weeks later praised one of the English managers for using it. Bunch of Hypocrits.

We were using a mixed marking system on Saturday too, wasn't all man-marking. I had to laugh at Gray's explanation of it "These are all marked up, these two are marking the post, he's marking the peno spot" how many did Pen O'Spot get last season Gray you margarine faced reptile?

Yep, he got away with murder his whole career, can't think why!

He really is a vicious little bastard. Good player, but he's been at the "clumsy" tackles for so long he'd have either improved this side of his game, or cut it out if he wanted to. He and his manager know he's bulletproof, so he's never reined it in. Diplomatic immunity.

Guest ShoePiss
Excellence in irrelevancy but tell me more.

I saw this on twitter yesterday, PeeG has a banner that says Success has many fathers with Kenny, Bob, Shankly, Fagan and Rafa on it. Sky added Hodgson onto it!

Paul Scholes is the fuckers' modern version of John Fitzpatrick - a man whose tackling was so appalling that it was rumoured at the time that he had a psychological condition which made him unable to time a tackle. Well they haven't got around to that excuse for the inbred Scholes cunt, who will no doubt get the PFA and Football Shiters player of the year award for this season. I just hope that they're posthumous.

Andy Gray "Efffff he pays for Lavvvverpull then that's a shooorrrrkarrrrrr, as it's Scholesy, it's just he cannaeeee tarkkkle, I know thasssss to be true as Alex told me".

If I was ever trusted with the job as head of the KGB's Ministry of Alteration, Gray would in the top 3 to get his inhale/exhale status altered.

We were using a mixed marking system on Saturday too, wasn't all man-marking. I had to laugh at Gray's explanation of it "These are all marked up, these two are marking the post, he's marking the peno spot" how many did Pen O'Spot get last season Gray you margarine faced reptile?

Brilliant.