You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

You've been around how long? do a bit of digging and you'll find out how ace the GF is, you'll even note when us girlies have our periods just from our posting styles.

I look forward to it.. :whistle:

Seriously though, I had no idea that the GF was used for random threads like this one. Although I probably should have realised after seeing a thread on wanking preferences..

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look forward to it.. :whistle:

Seriously though, I had no idea that the GF was used for random threads like this one. Although I probably should have realised after seeing a thread on wanking preferences..

Wanking preferences, poo reports, shit with the girls (grow a pair), amnesty type threads to name a few make the GF the the place it is.

You'll love it.

Wow this thread has turned odd since last night.

Firstly, I'm not worried about my friendship with the guy. The only thing I care about is that we hang around with the same people. If he's gonna start being a cunt I don't want it coming back on me. I was talking to another mate about it today, one that is mates with us both, and he was stunned, couldn't understand where it had come from. But there you go.

Secondly, to the people questioning why i posted it, thats what the fucking GF is for. Fuck off back to the *f if thats how you feel. Also, I posted it right after it happened. I couldn't phone people at that time and tell them. It was cathartic after the fucking mind fuck of a conversation I had just had. But if you don't like it, I humbly give you permission to fuck off.

Some people in here seem to have a cucumber wedged sideways up their arses.

Maybe I am a twat or a cunt. But I don't think so and if you do, fuck your mum.*

*Only kidding, please love me.

It is this type of attitude that drove him away in the first place

Fuck him off (unless you have been a twat, of course)

I can't stand shit like this, most things can be settled over a pint and a chat. If you have got a primadonna mate in your life who can't settle gripes over an adult conversation then leave him be.

Your life will be simpler and you'll have the mates left who like you for the person you are, vise versa.

Why don't you take him onto Jeremy Kyle to sort this out?

"My mate doesn't like me anymore - is one of us GAY?"

Maybe either him or you is gay? Maybe a lie detector would sort that out? Perhaps a paternity test of some form or other?

Then JK could bring out members of the GF against your knowledge who will say "well, he's been threatening to wedge cucumbers up people's arse on the GF for a long time.", and "yes, i've always suspected that he's a bummer", etc

Bound to be the path to a solution IMO.

I've had a mate similar. He was a right needy, obnoxious fucker and the biggest hypocrit I've ever met.

Every weeknight he'd ask me out for a few drinks, and I'd say no because I was in Uni and he'd proper kick off.

I didn't need a test of friendship every week.

I think the underlying question here in this thread is can you dump a mate?

You have a bird she pisses you off you dump her, simple.

Why is it so much more complicated with a mate. I've had and still do have mates who at times piss me off and times make my wonder why the fuck am I friends with this cunt.

...but you have mates and associated mates and you probably don't have a single mate with whom you don't have a mutual friend. What happens if he says something or does something that you can't stand, e.g. genuine racism, sexism, violence, peadophilia something that you can't tolerate. Think of Peep Show and Mark's mate the racist, but with mutual friends. Can you dump him? Can you say look I don't think we should be friends anymore, it's not you it's me, I'm just not ready for a friendship with ignorant bigotted cunt. If we see each other we can be civil lets make a big thing out of this, but I want this to be clear you and me are no longer friends.

Or is that just a little bit too gay?

Regards sabbathfan, take it on the chin, you can't please all of the people all of the time, you know if you're a decent bloke or a cunt and if you don't your real friends will tell you, sometimes 2 people shouldn't be friends and it's best to know now than fiind out 10 years down the line when you have kids and a joint mortgage.