You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1st March 2010

SpiritOfShankly

I donated £50 to this on YNWA. For me this is too vague (and a bit confusing), every single fan in the ground knows they've lied to us and we're in debt. They don't know just how big the scale of our problems is though, I don't think this will convert anyone not already on board.

You're joking, right?

EDIT: beaten to it by Mick.

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

decent idea. fair play.

But the slogan used is unbelievably fucking terrible!!

Agreed.

Surely the idea is to educate those who are still oblivious to the fact but this does not do that. They need to put a few facts down and the reasons why they are wrecking the club.

surely all the Liverpool fans in Liverpool want the pricks out anyway without banners telling them they should

youd like to think so wouldnt you ? most dont care.

as long as theres more dotted about, i think its brilliant personally and the word of mouth campaign will hit the spot. well in to all concerend.

Im a member and Im happy with that.

Its good to see the money is being used correctly.

How about some of the same but with some facts about the levels of debt and quotes from the liars ?

see this has been one an now more ideas come flooding, which will make things more effective. It's a matter of having ideas and then giving time to make things happen.

obviously some people were involved to make it hppwn, but it wouldnt be normal for ll to be involved, that is why you vote in a committee, to go with ideas like this.

Yeah i know that but my question is was there votes as to what it would say and where it would be?

Good stuff, hope its the start of an intense campaign against the parasites.

Anyone who says its what we already know anyway. Does everyone really already know? We had a thread on here the other day asking would you let Torres go for £100million?

A few people answered and said that we could get Villa or Silva or Mata with that money. Straight away theres one person who doesn't 'already know'.

A few people want the manager replaced by Mourinho, again thats a few more people who don't 'already know'.

There are a few more examples but I'm sure you know them yourselves.

I'm sure you've got loads of genius plans we haven't heard yet.

The first time i actually praise them im slated. Yeah i do actualy this in their home towns would of been much better and would get national coverage i have doubts this will.

Yeah i know that but my question is was there votes as to what it would say and where it would be?

cant see that Simon, imagine with 5,000 views it would be impossible to agree on anything!! I heard the SOS site may become more interactive for votes, etc, so maybe its something that my be able to be done in the future?

i personally trust the people behind the scenes 100% and after looking on a lot of lfc forums it seems tht the initial moning about DLC has been replaced by people already saying they are impressed.

Who's gonna pay for that though ?

I'm sure everyone would. Actualy scratch that my idea no they wouldnt. As a concearned fan i kina of feel like im being bullied. Not that it bothers me but it would other people that are wanting to say something of concearn.

How will anyone know that the spirit of Shankly are behind the poster though ??, that should be the primary concern.

There is a big sign with there logo haha and there website.

I think this is a great idea and definitely a move in the right direction. My sceptisism has now been replaced with rejuvenated hope. I'm not going to comment on what I think could have been done better, because it is a positive step which, as someone mentioned earlier, will lead to more ideas and plans moving forward.

Still don't understand the presentation of this with the DLC post like, but this is the most positive step so far against the owners. Well done SOS