You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Apparently, Gerrard is having a number of problems off the pitch at the moment and is currently staying with Rafa at his house.

This may go way to explaining why ain't seemed himself on the pitch and would also shit on the rumours that Gerrard had lost patience with Rafa.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently, Gerrard is having a number of problems off the pitch at the moment and is currently staying with Rafa at his house.

This may go way to explaining why ain't seemed himself on the pitch and would also shit on the rumours that Gerrard had lost patience with Rafa.

Eh? You sure?

Now if you'd said Kuyt had been having 'sleepovers' at Rafa's...

Rafa's bad enough on the side of the pitch, imagine him at home;

Pick that sock up

No pud till that plate's clean

Don't slouch, no?

Gerrard will thank him when he's grown up.

Guest davelfc
Rafa's bad enough on the side of the pitch, imagine him at home;

Pick that sock up

No pud till that plate's clean

Don't slouch, no?

Gerrard will thank him when he's grown up.

No Rafa would watch him pick the sock up and then take him to one side and explain how he could have picked up the sock better. What the sock is made of and how the sock got to be on the floor in the first place. With a DVD of the life of the sock.

This may go way to explaining why ain't seemed himself on the pitch

Or maybe Stevie can't be arsed any more as Rafa has promised him virtually every year to build a quality team around him and all he's seen arrive is 2nd rate shite (apart from Nando).

Stevie is probably thinking why the fuck should I break my back for this lying fucker and you can't blame him?

I would feel exactly the same as Stevie is feeling at the moment, combined with the realisation that he saw his peak pass by last season.

Or maybe Stevie can't be arsed any more as Rafa has promised him virtually every year to build a quality team around him and all he's seen arrive is 2nd rate shite (apart from Nando).

Stevie is probably thinking why the fuck should I break my back for this lying fucker and you can't blame him?

I would feel exactly the same as Stevie is feeling at the moment, combined with the realisation that he saw his peak pass by last season.

Negged for posting abject nonsense.

Guest davelfc

You got all that from a simple rumour, wow.

Like I give a fucking shit. It's the harsh truth. You just can't deal with it.

Erm, no, it's just as likely that they are pissed off with the situation at the club, with the owners not providing the manager with money for players, hence Torres' comments but anybody can make the evidence fit their preconceived ideas and that includes me. It's called confirmation bias.

Wow. All that from a makey up rumour. We don't need much to go off on one do we? And I always like seeing a Liverpool manager called a "lying fucker" by Liverpool fans. That always makes me proud.