You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Was out with friends last night and a friend of a friend turned up, they are all women, and they started talking about their friend and how she couldn't hold down a relationship.

They start to regale me with stories about how she's flaky and unreliable etc and then this peach comes out...

She tells them that she can't figure out why her ex dumped her, but maybe it was due to communication issues. They pry a little further and the boyfriend has accused her of being unstable and unpredictable. More comes out until she goes into details about the last argument they had.

He's invited her to his parents for the night to meet them properly and all is going well until after dinner, she's had a few drinks at this point, she knocks a 'vase' off the mantle piece and it smashes and 'dust' flys everywhere.

She goes and tells them and they are horrified as it's the ashes of his dead brother!

As she hears this she has a panic attack and vomits into the debris!

Obiviously everyone is beyond reason and then she adds 'Perhaps we can just dehydrate him and it'll be fine'

The broke up the next day, can't think why?

• Haha 4

On 21/02/2022 at 11:11, Section_31 said:

Met my wife's new boss the other day at a wedding do, my Mrs thinks she's great and has been raving about her for ages. 

I have to say, she looks a lot like a tall Terri Hatcher, and at the end of the night she comes up to both of us and goes to me: "Someone from work just told me I've got no arse, what do you think of my arse?"

Mrs was totally oblivious to the inappropriateness of this, and I just replied 'ha, have a word with HR!' 

"No, seriously - what do you think of my arse?!"

Me: "ha indeed, hashtag metoo!"

Strange creatures. 

main-qimg-bfdceed4f2c5e891eb09144e6f266b

Heh. 

I said at this do I reckoned she was being knocked off by the big boss (she said this inappropriate stuff to me in front of him - of course.) Which is why I raised shields and went to red alert. I spent my 20s dealing with this shite.

Turns out they are, both were married at the time, he still is but she's left her fella and kids. She now uses it to get away with doing fuck all work.

I could see her ghetto ass coming from MILES away.

• Upvote 1

My wife has got into Matcha, buying high grade AAA stuff at £30-35 a tin for 80g (this sounds outrageous but it's around 1g a serving and actually cheaper per serving than my coffee). As I am a coffee ponce, I bought a digital gooseneck pouring kettle with a temperature setting to the exact degree (Celsius obviously).

On the Matcha tin, it says to make your cup, you should pour in 80c degree water. So obviously the ideal workflow is to wait the extra time it takes to boil the water to 100c, burn your high grade Matcha and then wait 10 minutes for it to cool down, right?

4 hours ago, Remmie said:

My wife has got into Matcha, buying high grade AAA stuff at £30-35 a tin for 80g (this sounds outrageous but it's around 1g a serving and actually cheaper per serving than my coffee). As I am a coffee ponce, I bought a digital gooseneck pouring kettle with a temperature setting to the exact degree (Celsius obviously).

On the Matcha tin, it says to make your cup, you should pour in 80c degree water. So obviously the ideal workflow is to wait the extra time it takes to boil the water to 100c, burn your high grade Matcha and then wait 10 minutes for it to cool down, right?

Did she catch you posting this and cut you off?

• Haha 1

Mrs HL went to get the shop in yesterday and was complaining about the cost of it considering what she'd bought.

Prices are ridiculous she said. We're going to have to pull our belts in.

Pull our belts in? Yeah, right.

She did a boil wash in a washing machine with a 10kg drum this morning for three fucking teatowels.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

Mrs HL went to get the shop in yesterday and was complaining about the cost of it considering what she'd bought.

She did a boil wash in a washing machine with a 10kg drum this morning for three fucking teatowels.

She should’ve put your jeans and trackies in, you wouldn’t need a belt then, the boiling water would shrink your waistbands

What sort of silly cunt leaves a Global kitchen knife in a washing up bowl and doesn’t tell the person taking over from them that it’s in there? 

The same silly cunt who takes offence at being called a silly cunt for being a silly cunt. 

And to top of off it’s my wanking hand I’ve sliced open! 

57 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

What sort of silly cunt leaves a Global kitchen knife in a washing up bowl and doesn’t tell the person taking over from them that it’s in there? 

The same silly cunt who takes offence at being called a silly cunt for being a silly cunt. 

Have her take over duties whilst you're healing.

45 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Oh god the incredibly familiar conversation about not keeping knives in water and mine cost nothing like your globals! 

Leaving wooden chopping boards one third in a bowl of water overnight is her other favourite. 

And she wonders why I get pissy and her family think I’m a kitchen nazi. 

1 hour ago, lifetime fan said:

Was it the Nazi Germany version?

58 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

asked her to reserve a table at a Chinese buffet on Sunday. She's only nearly bought a website for a Chinese buffetIMG-20230717-WA0002.jpg

That’s one of the very best things to be posted in here. Up there with Pauline’s missus bedroom renovation planning.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Strontium said:

She just went to take her mascara off and instead of using make-up remover she's used mouthwash.

"I thought it didn't feel right", no shit Sherlock.

Reminds me of the time (posted on here maybe 8 years ago?) that my missus came out of the bathroom complaining of a "tingly feeling" on her teeth.

When I started asking questions, she revealed that she had seen the laundry bleach solution tube I had bought to treat stains on clothing and, not reading what it was for, thought it was for whitening her teeth. Heaven only knows how she's even managed to survive this long!

On 16/07/2023 at 10:21, Harry's Lad said:

Good job Martin Lewis is a man. If he was a woman the money-saving tips would be:

"guilt trip your husband into thinking there's no money for anything and tell him he might have to stop going the pub/footy/playing golf,  then go out and buy a pair of curtains for £59 that you never needed but were reduced from £150"

• Haha 2