You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Murdoch's Scum Credentials All In Order I See

Anubis

Guest Jon Snow

Cameron bah I hope he steps down then gets done by the police !

Never have I disliked a UK leader more then him and I lived in Margaret Thatcher years.

Just think tho this time 1 year from now we could have a Murdok Free press in uk wouldn't that just fantastic.Not holding my breath tho.

My Mrs was telling me tonight tho this Rebecca Brooks was married to that Ross Kemp fella and she used to hit him or something ? bloody mad that fair play to Kemp for leaving the bitch.

Plus is it just me or does she look like this guy.

sideshow-bob.jpgrebekah2_1947307c.jpg

Guest Jon Snow
All the NI sites have gone down now! Whether they've been hacked or taken down to prevent hacking I don't know.

Hope so fair play to those hackers , About time someone disrupted Murdoch evil empire !

ITS THE PEE PULLS HANDS SCREWING THE SUN UP BEFORE THE GF GODS TO MAKE US HAPPY!

YES, IN YOUR LIFE TIME. THIS IS BLACK SWAN TIME DENNIS TOOTH BY THAT CURTAIN CHAPS SET YOUR STOOLS COS IM CERTAIN OF THAT. IT WAS IN FRONT OF YOU THE WHOLE TIME, THE SYSTEM GOT U LOOKING THE OTHER WAY. REMEMBER PRIMARY SCHOOL, ANIMALS ON THE WALL U LIKE ANIMALS REMEMBER. DONT EAT THEM THEN THEY JUST GETTING KILLED AND YOU ARE WAITING IN LINE TO EAT EVIL. ROW URE BOAT

Hahaha, the exact quote that's sitting in my clipboard right now read to paste in.

Lets take this one chunk at a time:

OK, it's Charlie's bag. I can dig that.

OK, so the bag has Charlie's laptop and some personal papers in. Yep, no problem with that either, I used to carry a laptop and work documents in a bag, all kosher so far.

Still no immediate bullshit indicators - not every computer or piece of paper in the Brooks household will have some relevance to the case. Hmmm maybe this really is just one of those unfortunate coincidences.

OK, I usually wouldn't leave personal paperwork and my computer with a friend but if you can't trust your friends, who can you trust? (!) Benefit of the doubt must be given here.

Oh hang on... What does this mean? Was he intending to drop it in the garage but just not that bit? Is this the usual way to return a laptop and personal papers to a friend, by leaving them unaccompanied in an underground car park? Even in such an exclusive area, isn't that rather more risky than oooh, say locking them in your car until you saw him next, or maybe dropping them off at his house?

Or was it dropped by accident? Is it possible to accidentally drop a bag containing a laptop and papers and not even notice, resulting in you leaving them behind? Wouldn't you perhaps think 'hey where's that weighty bag I was holding just a second ago and appear to have lost, about the same time as I felt a bag-like object slide off my shoulder and hit the ground with a bang?" before err... picking it up?

Ah, or by 'dropped' does he mean dropped off? Does he mean the car park is manned and he dropped the bag off with someone to return it to Charlie? This bag containing a laptop and some personal papers? Would you do that, really? Just leave it with some bloke in a car park when the house is round the corner? Especially if the bloke in question would then take so little care of it that it would end up being mistaken for rubbish? (I always throw my heavy, laptop-shaped shit out in a laptop bag by the way; I find binsacks lower the tone of the area and besides I find there's far less chance of someone mistaking my laptop shaped laptop for a laptop and not throwing it away because they think it might be a laptop if it's in a laptop bag...)

You know what? I declare shenanigans.

You know what strikes me again and again as this grisly farce unravels? Just how fucking clueless some of the characters are. Chris Morris couldn't have come up with some of this stuff in his wildest dreams and perhaps the worst thing is that if he had, someone like Armando Iannucci would probably have said "Nah Chris, it's too ridiculous - it's crossed the boundary of satire and is rapidly heading towards farce."

Ah, just saw Yates' resignation speech - I guess Chris Morris would have been too busy writing that to get involved in scripting Charlie Brooks' laptop story.

lmfao!

LMFAO!

I cant breath is it possible to laugh yourself to breath by loss of oxygen to the brain?

Saying on Newsnight that talk around Westminster - including from a ministerial aid - has been that Cameron could be fucked. 'Put shares on Theresa May' as leader one said apparently.

Oh baby, it could be a hot time in the old town tonight.

Theresa May?

Ar fuck, the revolution will be complete by Christmas and her head will be in a bucket. This is a peice of piss.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

You will not be able to stay home brothers...

Surely, if something were to force Cameron to resign, there'd have to be an election following shortly after. It's dodgy enough when there's a majority government, but when there's a ropey coalition, with the major party getting just 36% of the vote, it would be way beyond ridiculous to hold onto power in those circumstances.

I really badly want to watch them get grilled tomorrow but the missus is graduating, and getting herself a special little medal too, for her apparently amazing dissertation, so she'd be a bit miffed if I said: "Sorry love, I really want to see these cunts squirm on the telly so I'll see you when you get back yeah?"

As tempting as it is.

You will not be able to stay home brothers...

Surely, if something were to force Cameron to resign, there'd have to be an election following shortly after. It's dodgy enough when there's a majority government, but when there's a ropey coalition, with the major party getting just 36% of the vote, it would be way beyond ridiculous to hold onto power in those circumstances.

Erm none of these people have power, its paper thin but they are going to feel real power now.